-Internet of Things
A3PE600-1FG256 FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain A3PE600-1FG256 technical support documents?
A: Enter the “A3PE600-1FG256” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for A3PE600-1FG256?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of A3PE600-1FG256, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Microsemi A3PE600 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for A3PE6001FG256 in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the A3PE600-1FG256 pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Microsemi FPGA platform?
A: The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of A3PE600-1FG256 devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the A3PE600-1FG256 inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs A3PE600-1FG256 Features
Reprogrammable Flash Technology
• Up to 620 User I/Os
• 3.3 V, 66 MHz 64-Bit PCI
High-Performance Routing Hierarchy
• Low-Impedance Flash Switches
• Retains Programmed Design when Powered Off
• FlashLock Designed to Secure FPGA Contents
• High-Performance, Low-Skew Global Network
• 108 to 504 kbits of True Dual-Port SRAM
• 1 kbit of FlashROM with Synchronous Interfacing
• Architecture Supports Ultra-High Utilization
• 130-nm, 7-Layer Metal (6 Copper), Flash-Based CMOS Process
• Segmented, Hierarchical Routing and Clock Structure
• Support for 1.5-V-Only Systems
On-Chip User Nonvolatile Memory
• Ultra-Fast Local and Long-Line Network
• Single-Chip Solution
• Core Voltage for Low Power
In-System Programming (ISP) and Security
• Instant On Level 0 Support
• 600 k to 3 Million System Gates
• Enhanced High-Speed, Very-Long-Line Network
• 350 MHz System Performance
• ISP Using On-Chip 128-Bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Decryption via JTAG (IEEE 1532–compliant)
Request A3PE600-1FG256 FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx A3PE600-1FG256 Overview
ProASIC3E, the third-generation family of Microsemi flash FPGAs, offers performance, density, and
features beyond those of the ProASIC PLUS family. Nonvolatile flash technology gives A3PE600-1FG256 device the advantage of being a secure, low power, single-chip solution that is Instant On. ProASIC3E is
reprogrammable and offers time-to-market benefits at an ASIC-level unit cost. These features enable designers to create high-density systems using existing ASIC or FPGA design flows and tools.The A3PE600-1FG256 device offers 1 kbit of on-chip, programmable, nonvolatile FlashROM storage as well as
clock conditioning circuitry based on six integrated phase-locked loops (PLLs). A3PE600-1FG256 device has
up to three million system gates, supported with up to 504 kbits of true dual-port SRAM and up to 620
user I/Os.Several ProASIC3E devices support the Cortex-M1 soft IP cores, and the ARM-Enabled devices have
Microsemi ordering numbers that begin with M1A3PE.
The Microsemi FPGA – Field Programmable Gate Array series A3PE600-1FG256 is FPGA ProASIC3E Family 600K Gates 272MHz 130nm Technology 1.5V 256Pin FBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
A3PE600-1FG256 Tags integrated circuit
1. A3PE600 development board
2. A3PE600 evaluation board
3. A3PE600 reference design
4. Microsemi ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs development board
5. ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs evaluation kit
6. Microsemi A3PE600
7. A3PE600-1FG256 Datasheet PDF
8. ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs starter kit
9. Microsemi ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs development board
Xilinx A3PE600-1FG256 TechnicalAttributes
-Mounting Style Surface Mount
-Product Lifecycle Status Active