-Internet of Things
XC95108-15PCG84C FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC95108 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or In-System Programmable CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC95108-15PCG84C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC95108-15PCG84C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XC95108-15PCG84C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC95108-15PCG84C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC95108-15PCG84C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC95108-15PCG84C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC9510815PCG84C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC95108-15PCG84C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
ICs XC95108-15PCG84C Features
Request XC95108-15PCG84C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC95108-15PCG84C Overview
The XC9500 CPLD family provides advanced in-system programming and test capabilities for high performance, general purpose logic integration. All devices are in-system programmable for a minimum of 10,000 program/erase cycles. Extensive IEEE 1149.1 (JTAG) boundary-scan support is also included on all family members.
As shown in Table 1, logic density of the XC9500 devices ranges from 800 to over 6,400 usable gates with 36 to 288 registers, respectively. Multiple package options and associated I/O capacity are shown in Table 2. The XC9500 family is fully pin-compatible allowing easy design migration across multiple density options in a given package footprint. The XC9500 architectural features address the requirements of in-system programmability.
Enhanced pin-locking capability avoids costly board rework. An expanded JTAG instruction set allows version control of programming patterns and in-system debugging. In-system programming throughout the full device operating range and a minimum of 10,000 program/erase cycles provide worry-free reconfigurations and system field upgrades. Advanced system features include output slew rate control and user-programmable ground pins to help reduce system noise. I/Os may be configured for 3.3V or 5V operation. All outputs provide 24 mA drive.
– 5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays on all pins
– fCNT to 125 MHz
• Large density range
– 36 to 288 macrocells with 800 to 6,400 usable gates
• 5V in-system programmable
– Endurance of 10,000 program/erase cycles
– Program/erase over full commercial voltage and temperature range
• Enhanced pin-locking architecture
• Flexible 36V18 Function Block
– 90 product terms drive any or all of 18 macrocells within Function Block
– Global and product term clocks, output enables, set and reset signals
– Extensive IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG) support
– Programmable power reduction mode in each macrocell
– Slew rate control on individual outputs
– User programmable ground pin capability
– Extended pattern security features for design protection
– High-drive 24 mA outputs
– 3.3V or 5V I/O capability
– Advanced CMOS 5V FastFLASH™ technology
– Supports parallel programming of multiple XC9500 devices
XC95108-15PCG84C Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx XC95108
2. In-System Programmable CPLD evaluation kit
3. Xilinx In-System Programmable CPLD development board
4. XC95108 reference design
5. XC95108-15PCG84C Datasheet PDF
6. XC95108 development board
7. In-System Programmable CPLD starter kit
8. XC95108 evaluation board
9. XC95108 reference design
Xilinx XC95108-15PCG84C TechnicalAttributes