-Internet of Things
XCV50-4TQG144C FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCV50 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Virtex 2.5V FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCV50-4TQG144C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCV50-4TQG144C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCV504TQG144C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCV50-4TQG144C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of XCV50-4TQG144C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XCV50-4TQG144C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XCV50-4TQG144C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XCV50-4TQG144C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs XCV50-4TQG144C Features
• Supported by FPGA Foundation and Alliance
– Configurable synchronous dual-ported 4k-bit RAMs
• Flexible architecture that balances speed and density
– Four dedicated delay-locked loops (DLLs) for advanced clock control
• Multi-standard SelectIO interfaces
• Fast, high-density Field Programmable Gate Arrays
– System performance up to 200 MHz
– Dedicated multiplier support
Placed Macros, and Design Manager
– Complete support for Unified Libraries, Relationally
– Four programming modes
– Fast interfaces to external high-performance RAMs
• Built-in clock-management circuitry
– LUTs configurable as 16-bit RAM, 32-bit RAM, 16-bit dual-ported RAM, or 16-bit Shift Register
– Unlimited re-programmability
– Die-temperature sensor diode
• Hierarchical memory system
• SRAM-based in-system configuration
• 100% factory tested
– Cascade chain for wide-input functions
– Densities from 50k to 1M system gates
– 66-MHz PCI Compliant
– Connects directly to ZBTRAM devices
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
• 0.22 μm 5-layer metal process
– 16 high-performance interface standards
– Hot-swappable for Compact PCI
– Four primary low-skew global clock distribution nets, plus 24 secondary local clock nets
Request XCV50-4TQG144C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XCV50-4TQG144C Overview
The Virtex XCV50-4TQG144C FPGA delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 5-layer-metal 0.22 μm CMOS process. These advances make Virtex FPGAs powerful and flexible alternatives to mask-programmed gate arrays.Building on experience gained from previous generations of FPGAs, the Virtex XCV50-4TQG144C represents a revolutionary step forward in programmable logic design. Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the Virtex family delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.Refer to the Virtex 2.5V Field Programmable Gate Arrays commercial data sheet for more information on device architecture and timing specifications.
The Xilinx Virtex 2.5V FPGAs series XCV50-4TQG144C is XCV50-4TQG144C – NOT RECOMMENDED for NEW DESIGN, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XCV50-4TQG144C Tags integrated circuit
1. XCV50 reference design
2. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs XCV50
3. Xilinx Virtex 2.5V FPGAs development board
4. XCV50-4TQG144C Datasheet PDF
5. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs starter kit
6. XCV50 development board
7. Xilinx XCV50
8. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs evaluation kit
9. XCV50-4TQG144C Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XCV50-4TQG144C TechnicalAttributes