-Internet of Things
XCV600-4BG560C FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCV600 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Virtex 2.5V FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCV6004BG560C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCV600-4BG560C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XCV600-4BG560C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XCV600-4BG560C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCV600-4BG560C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCV600-4BG560C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XCV600-4BG560C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XCV600-4BG560C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XCV600-4BG560C Features
– Internal 3-state bussing
– Die-temperature sensor diode
– Configurable synchronous dual-ported 4k-bit RAMs
• Multi-standard SelectIO interfaces
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
• 0.22 μm 5-layer metal process
– 66-MHz PCI Compliant
– Four primary low-skew global clock distribution nets, plus 24 secondary local clock nets
• 100% factory tested
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– System performance up to 200 MHz
– Four programming modes
• Built-in clock-management circuitry
– Unlimited re-programmability
• Hierarchical memory system
– Complete support for Unified Libraries, Relationally
Placed Macros, and Design Manager
– Cascade chain for wide-input functions
• SRAM-based in-system configuration
– 16 high-performance interface standards
• Flexible architecture that balances speed and density
– Connects directly to ZBTRAM devices
• Fast, high-density Field Programmable Gate Arrays
– LUTs configurable as 16-bit RAM, 32-bit RAM, 16-bit dual-ported RAM, or 16-bit Shift Register
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– Four dedicated delay-locked loops (DLLs) for advanced clock control
– Hot-swappable for Compact PCI
• Supported by FPGA Foundation and Alliance
– Densities from 50k to 1M system gates
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– Fast interfaces to external high-performance RAMs
Request XCV600-4BG560C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XCV600-4BG560C Overview
The XCV600-4BG560C of Virtex FPGA family delivers high-performance,
high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic
increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new
architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an
aggressive 5-layer-metal 0.22 μm CMOS process. These
advances make Virtex FPGAs powerful and flexible alternatives to mask-programmed gate arrays.
Building on experience gained from previous generations of
FPGAs, the Virtex family represents a revolutionary step
forward in programmable logic design. Combining a wide
variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of
fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process
technology, the Virtex family delivers a high-speed and
high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances
design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.
Refer to the Virtex 2.5V XCV600-4BG560C commercial data sheet for more information on device architecture and timing specifications.
The Xilinx FPGAs series XCV600-4BG560C is Field Programmable Gate Arrays FPGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XCV600-4BG560C Tags integrated circuit
1. XCV600-4BG560C Datasheet PDF
2. Xilinx XCV600
3. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs evaluation kit
4. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs XCV600
5. XCV600 reference design
6. XCV600 evaluation board
7. Xilinx Virtex 2.5V FPGAs development board
8. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs starter kit
9. Virtex 2.5V FPGAs XCV600
Xilinx XCV600-4BG560C TechnicalAttributes
-Voltage – Supply 2.375V ~ 2.625V
-Package / Case 560-LBGA Exposed Pad, Metal
-Total RAM Bits 98304
-Number of LABs/CLBs 3456
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 15552
-Number of Gates 661111
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Supplier Device Package 560-MBGA (42.5×42.5)
-Number of I/O 404