-Internet of Things
A3PE600-FGG484I FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Microsemi A3PE600 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for A3PE600FGG484I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the A3PE600-FGG484I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain A3PE600-FGG484I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “A3PE600-FGG484I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of A3PE600-FGG484I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the A3PE600-FGG484I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Microsemi FPGA platform?
A: The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for A3PE600-FGG484I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of A3PE600-FGG484I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs A3PE600-FGG484I Features
• Core Voltage for Low Power
On-Chip User Nonvolatile Memory
• Up to 620 User I/Os
• Segmented, Hierarchical Routing and Clock Structure
• 108 to 504 kbits of True Dual-Port SRAM
• Low-Impedance Flash Switches
• Ultra-Fast Local and Long-Line Network
• Architecture Supports Ultra-High Utilization
• Enhanced High-Speed, Very-Long-Line Network
In-System Programming (ISP) and Security
• 600 k to 3 Million System Gates
• 130-nm, 7-Layer Metal (6 Copper), Flash-Based CMOS Process
• Instant On Level 0 Support
• Retains Programmed Design when Powered Off
• 350 MHz System Performance
• 3.3 V, 66 MHz 64-Bit PCI
• Single-Chip Solution
• FlashLock Designed to Secure FPGA Contents
High-Performance Routing Hierarchy
Reprogrammable Flash Technology
• High-Performance, Low-Skew Global Network
• Support for 1.5-V-Only Systems
• ISP Using On-Chip 128-Bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Decryption via JTAG (IEEE 1532–compliant)
• 1 kbit of FlashROM with Synchronous Interfacing
Request A3PE600-FGG484I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx A3PE600-FGG484I Overview
ProASIC3E, the third-generation family of Microsemi flash FPGAs, offers performance, density, and
features beyond those of the ProASIC PLUS family. Nonvolatile flash technology gives A3PE600-FGG484I device the advantage of being a secure, low power, single-chip solution that is Instant On. ProASIC3E is
reprogrammable and offers time-to-market benefits at an ASIC-level unit cost. These features enable designers to create high-density systems using existing ASIC or FPGA design flows and tools.The A3PE600-FGG484I device offers 1 kbit of on-chip, programmable, nonvolatile FlashROM storage as well as
clock conditioning circuitry based on six integrated phase-locked loops (PLLs). A3PE600-FGG484I device has
up to three million system gates, supported with up to 504 kbits of true dual-port SRAM and up to 620
user I/Os.Several ProASIC3E devices support the Cortex-M1 soft IP cores, and the ARM-Enabled devices have
Microsemi ordering numbers that begin with M1A3PE.
The Microsemi FPGAs series A3PE600-FGG484I is Field Programmable Gate Array, 13824 CLBs, 600000Gates, 350MHz, 13824-Cell, CMOS, PBGA484, 23 X 23MM, 2.23MM HEIGHT, 1MM PITCH, GREEN, FBGA-484, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
A3PE600-FGG484I Tags integrated circuit
1. A3PE600 evaluation board
2. ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs starter kit
3. A3PE600 development board
4. A3PE600-FGG484I Datasheet PDF
5. Microsemi A3PE600
6. ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs evaluation kit
7. ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs A3PE600
8. Microsemi ProASIC 3E Flash FPGAs development board
9. A3PE600-FGG484I Datasheet PDF
Xilinx A3PE600-FGG484I TechnicalAttributes
-Lead-Free Status Lead Free
-Product Lifecycle Status Active
-Mounting Style Surface Mount