-Internet of Things
EP1SGX10CF672C7GA FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of EP1SGX10CF672C7GA devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the EP1SGX10CF672C7GA inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for EP1SGX10CF672C7GA in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the EP1SGX10CF672C7GA pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Altera FPGA platform?
A: Quartus Prime Modelsim is the corresponding programming software for FPGA produced by Altera/Intel. The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for EP1SGX10CF672C7GA?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of EP1SGX10CF672C7GA, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Altera EP1SGX10 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Stratix GX FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain EP1SGX10CF672C7GA technical support documents?
A: Enter the “EP1SGX10CF672C7GA” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs EP1SGX10CF672C7GA Features
● Compatible with PCI Express, SMPTE 292M, Fibre Channel, and Serial RapidIO I/O standards
● Built-in self test (BIST)
■ Transceiver block features are as follows:
● Programmable differential output voltage (VOD), pre-emphasis, and equalization settings for improved signal integrity
● Individual transmitter and receiver channel power-down capability implemented automatically by the Quartus II software for reduced power consumption during non-operation
● Programmable transceiver-to-FPGA interface with support for 8-, 10-, 16-, and 20-bit wide data paths
● Support for transceiver-based protocols, including 10 Gigabit Ethernet attachment unit interface (XAUI), Gigabit Ethernet (GigE), and SONET/SDH
● 1.5-V pseudo current mode logic (PCML) for 500 Mbps to 3.1875 Gbps
● Support for LVDS, LVPECL, and 3.3-V PCML on reference clocks and receiver input pins (AC-coupled)
● High-speed serial transceiver channels with CDR provides 500-megabits per second (Mbps) to 3.1875-Gbps full-duplex operation
● Devices are available with 4, 8, 16, or 20 high-speed serial transceiver channels providing up to 127.5 Gbps of full-duplex serial bandwidth
● Hot insertion/removal protection circuitry
Request EP1SGX10CF672C7GA FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx EP1SGX10CF672C7GA Overview
The Stratix GX family of devices is Altera’s second FPGA family to combine high-speed serial transceivers with a scalable, high-performance logic array. Stratix GX devices include 4 to 20 high-speed transceiver channels, each incorporating clock data recovery (CDR) technology and embedded SERDES capability at data rates of up to 3.1875 gigabits per second (Gbps). These transceivers are grouped by four-channel transceiver blocks, and are designed for low power consumption and small die size. The Stratix GX EP1SGX10CF672C7GA FPGA technology is built upon the Stratix architecture, and offers a 1.5-V logic array with unmatched performance, flexibility, and time-to-market capabilities. This scalable, high-performance architecture makes Stratix GX devices ideal for high-speed backplane interface, chip-to-chip, and communications protocol-bridging applications.
EP1SGX10CF672C7GA Tags integrated circuit
1. Altera Stratix GX development board
2. Altera EP1SGX10
3. EP1SGX10 development board
4. EP1SGX10CF672C7GA Datasheet PDF
5. Stratix GX EP1SGX10
6. Stratix GX starter kit
7. EP1SGX10 evaluation board
8. Stratix GX evaluation kit
9. EP1SGX10CF672C7GA Datasheet PDF
Xilinx EP1SGX10CF672C7GA TechnicalAttributes
-Number of LABs/CLBs 1057
-Voltage – Supply 1.425V ~ 1.575V
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Total RAM Bits 920448
-Supplier Device Package 672-FBGA (27×27)
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 10570
-Package / Case 672-BBGA, FCBGA
-Number of I/O 362