-Internet of Things
EP1SGX10DF672C7 FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain EP1SGX10DF672C7 technical support documents?
A: Enter the “EP1SGX10DF672C7” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for EP1SGX10DF672C7?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of EP1SGX10DF672C7, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase INTEL EP1SGX10 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Stratix GX FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the INTEL FPGA platform?
A: Quartus Prime Modelsim is the corresponding programming software for FPGA produced by Altera/Intel. The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of EP1SGX10DF672C7 devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the EP1SGX10DF672C7 inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for EP1SGX10DF672C7 in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the EP1SGX10DF672C7 pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
ICs EP1SGX10DF672C7 Features
● Compatible with PCI Express, SMPTE 292M, Fibre Channel, and Serial RapidIO I/O standards
● 1.5-V pseudo current mode logic (PCML) for 500 Mbps to 3.1875 Gbps
● Hot insertion/removal protection circuitry
● Programmable transceiver-to-FPGA interface with support for 8-, 10-, 16-, and 20-bit wide data paths
● Support for LVDS, LVPECL, and 3.3-V PCML on reference clocks and receiver input pins (AC-coupled)
● Programmable differential output voltage (VOD), pre-emphasis, and equalization settings for improved signal integrity
● Individual transmitter and receiver channel power-down capability implemented automatically by the Quartus II software for reduced power consumption during non-operation
● High-speed serial transceiver channels with CDR provides 500-megabits per second (Mbps) to 3.1875-Gbps full-duplex operation
■ Transceiver block features are as follows:
● Built-in self test (BIST)
● Devices are available with 4, 8, 16, or 20 high-speed serial transceiver channels providing up to 127.5 Gbps of full-duplex serial bandwidth
● Support for transceiver-based protocols, including 10 Gigabit Ethernet attachment unit interface (XAUI), Gigabit Ethernet (GigE), and SONET/SDH
Request EP1SGX10DF672C7 FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx EP1SGX10DF672C7 Overview
The Stratix GX family of devices is Altera’s second FPGA family to combine high-speed serial transceivers with a scalable, high-performance logic array. Stratix GX devices include 4 to 20 high-speed transceiver channels, each incorporating clock data recovery (CDR) technology and embedded SERDES capability at data rates of up to 3.1875 gigabits per second (Gbps). These transceivers are grouped by four-channel transceiver blocks, and are designed for low power consumption and small die size. The Stratix GX EP1SGX10DF672C7 FPGA technology is built upon the Stratix architecture, and offers a 1.5-V logic array with unmatched performance, flexibility, and time-to-market capabilities. This scalable, high-performance architecture makes Stratix GX devices ideal for high-speed backplane interface, chip-to-chip, and communications protocol-bridging applications.
The INTEL FPGA – Field Programmable Gate Array series EP1SGX10DF672C7 is FPGA – Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA – Stratix I GX 1057 LABs 362 IOs, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
EP1SGX10DF672C7 Tags integrated circuit
1. EP1SGX10 development board
2. EP1SGX10DF672C7 Datasheet PDF
3. EP1SGX10 reference design
4. Stratix GX starter kit
5. INTEL Stratix GX development board
6. INTEL EP1SGX10
7. Stratix GX evaluation kit
8. Stratix GX EP1SGX10
9. Stratix GX starter kit
Xilinx EP1SGX10DF672C7 TechnicalAttributes
-Operating Supply Voltage 1.5 V to 3.3 V
-Maximum Operating Temperature + 70 C
-Distributed RAM 920 kbit
-Minimum Operating Temperature 0 C
-Series Stratix GX
-Number of Logic Blocks 1057
-Number of I/Os 362
-Mounting Style SMD/SMT
-Maximum Operating Frequency 565 MHz
-Package / Case FBGA-672