-Internet of Things
EP20K400BC652-1V FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of EP20K400BC652-1V devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the EP20K400BC652-1V inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for EP20K400BC6521V in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the EP20K400BC652-1V pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Altera EP20K400 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or APEX 20K Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for EP20K400BC652-1V?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of EP20K400BC652-1V, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Altera FPGA platform?
A: Quartus Prime Modelsim is the corresponding programming software for FPGA produced by Altera/Intel. The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain EP20K400BC652-1V technical support documents?
A: Enter the “EP20K400BC652-1V” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs EP20K400BC652-1V Features
– Compliant with peripheral component interconnect Special Interest Group (PCI SIG) PCI Local Bus Specification,Revision 2.2 for 3.3-V operation at 33 or 66 MHz and 32 or 64 bits
– Up to eight global clock signals
– ClockLock feature reducing clock delay and skew
– LVDS performance up to 840 Mbits per channel
■ Powerful I/O features
– Support for high-speed external memories, including DDR SDRAM and ZBT SRAM (ZBT is a trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.)
– Bidirectional I/O performance (tCO + tSU) up to 250 MHz
– Direct connection from I/O pins to local interconnect providing fast tCO and tSU times for complex logic
– MultiVolt I/O interface support to interface with 1.8-V, 2.5-V
– ClockBoost feature providing clock multiplication and division
– Built-in low-skew clock tree
– ClockShiftTM programmable clock phase and delay shifting
Flexible clock management circuitry with up to four phase-locked loops (PLLs)
Request EP20K400BC652-1V FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx EP20K400BC652-1V Overview
EP20K400BC652-1V of APEX 20K devices are the first PLDs designed with the MultiCore
architecture, which combines the strengths of LUT-based and productterm-based devices with an enhanced memory structure. LUT-based logic
provides optimized performance and efficiency for data-path, registerintensive, mathematical, or digital signal processing (DSP) designs. Product-term-based logic is optimized for complex combinatorial paths,
such as complex state machines. LUT- and product-term-based logic
combined with memory functions and a wide variety of MegaCore and
AMPP functions make the EP20K400BC652-1V device architecture uniquely suited
for system-on-a-programmable-chip designs. Applications historically
requiring a combination of LUT-, product-term-, and memory-based
devices can now be integrated into one EP20K400BC652-1V device.
The Altera Logic ICs series EP20K400BC652-1V is Low-Voltage 10Bit FET Bus-Exchange Switch 24-TVSOP -40℃ to 85℃, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
EP20K400BC652-1V Tags integrated circuit
1. Altera EP20K400
2. APEX 20K evaluation kit
3. EP20K400 development board
4. EP20K400BC652-1V Datasheet PDF
5. EP20K400 reference design
6. Altera APEX 20K development board
7. APEX 20K EP20K400
8. APEX 20K starter kit
9. EP20K400BC652-1V Datasheet PDF
Xilinx EP20K400BC652-1V TechnicalAttributes
-Operating Supply Voltage 2.5 V
-Minimum Operating Temperature 0 C
-Mounting Style SMD/SMT
-Maximum Operating Temperature + 70 C
-Series APEX 20K
-Maximum Operating Frequency 180 MHz
-Package / Case BGA-652