-Internet of Things
EPF81500AQC240-2N FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain EPF81500AQC240-2N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “EPF81500AQC240-2N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase INTEL EPF81500A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or FLEX 8000 FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for EPF81500AQC240-2N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of EPF81500AQC240-2N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for EPF81500AQC2402N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the EPF81500AQC240-2N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of EPF81500AQC240-2N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the EPF81500AQC240-2N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the INTEL FPGA platform?
A: Quartus Prime Modelsim is the corresponding programming software for FPGA produced by Altera/Intel. The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs EPF81500AQC240-2N Features
■ System-level features
– FastTrack Interconnect continuous routing structure for fast, predictable interconnect delays
– 2,500 to 16,000 usable gates
– Tri-state emulation that implements internal tri-state nets
■ Low-cost, high-density, register-rich CMOS programmable logic device (PLD) family (see Table 1)
■ Programmable output slew-rate control reduces switching noise
– Built-in Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) boundary-scan test (BST) circuitry compliant with IEEE Std. 1149.1-1990 on selected devices
■ Flexible interconnect
– MultiVoltTM I/O interface enabling device core to run at 5.0 V, while I/O pins are compatible with 5.0-V and 3.3-V logic levels
– Fully compliant with the peripheral component interconnect Special Interest Group (PCI SIG) PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.2 for 5.0-V operation
■ Powerful I/O pins
– 282 to 1,500 registers
– Dedicated carry chain that implements arithmetic functions such as fast adders, counters, and comparators (automatically used by software tools and megafunctions)
– In-circuit reconfigurability (ICR) via external configuration devices or intelligent controller
– Low power consumption (typical specification is 0.5 mA or less in standby mode)
– Dedicated cascade chain that implements high-speed, high-fan-in logic functions (automatically used by software tools and megafunctions)
Request EPF81500AQC240-2N FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx EPF81500AQC240-2N Overview
Altera’s Flexible Logic Element MatriX (FLEX) family combines the benefits of both erasable programmable logic devices (EPLDs) and fieldprogrammable gate arrays (FPGAs). The FLEX 8000 EPF81500AQC240-2N device is ideal for a variety of applications because it combines the fine-grained architecture and high register count characteristics of FPGAs with the high speed and predictable interconnect delays of EPLDs. Logic is implemented in LEs that include compact 4-input look-up tables (LUTs) and programmable registers. High performance is provided by a fast, continuous network of routing resources.FLEX 8000 EPF81500AQC240-2N devices provide a large number of storage elements for applications such as digital signal processing (DSP), wide-data-path manipulation, and data transformation. These devices are an excellent choice for bus interfaces, TTL integration, coprocessor functions, and high-speed controllers. The high-pin-count packages can integrate multiple 32-bit buses into a single device.All FLEX 8000 EPF81500AQC240-2N device packages provide four dedicated inputs for synchronous control signals with large fan-outs. Each I/O pin has an associated register on the periphery of the device. As outputs, these registers provide fast clock-to-output times; as inputs, they offer quick setup times.The logic and interconnections in the FLEX 8000 architecture are configured with CMOS SRAM elements. FLEX EPF81500AQC240-2N devices are configured at system power-up with data stored in an industry-standard parallel EPROM or an Altera serial configuration devices, or with data provided by a system controller. Altera offers the EPC1, EPC1213, EPC1064, and EPC1441 configuration devices, which configure FLEX EPF81500AQC240-2N devices via a serial data stream. Configuration data can also be stored in an industry-standard 32 K × 8 bit or larger configuration device, or downloaded from system RAM. After a FLEX 8000 device has been configured, it can be reconfigured in-circuit by resetting the device and loading new data. Because reconfiguration requires less than 100 ms, realtime changes can be made during system operation.
The INTEL FPGA – Field Programmable Gate Array series EPF81500AQC240-2N is FPGA – Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA – Flex 8000 162 LABs 181 IOs, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
EPF81500AQC240-2N Tags integrated circuit
1. FLEX 8000 Devices EPF81500A
2. EPF81500A reference design
3. EPF81500AQC240-2N Datasheet PDF
4. EPF81500A development board
5. INTEL FLEX 8000 Devices development board
6. FLEX 8000 Devices starter kit
7. INTEL EPF81500A
8. EPF81500A evaluation board
9. EPF81500A development board
Xilinx EPF81500AQC240-2N TechnicalAttributes
-Number of Logic Blocks 162
-Mounting Style SMD/SMT
-Operating Supply Current 10 mA
-Package / Case QFP-240
-Number of I/Os 181
-Minimum Operating Temperature 0 C
-Series FLEX 8000
-Maximum Operating Temperature + 70 C
-Operating Supply Voltage 3.3 V, 5 V