-Internet of Things
EPF8282ALC84-2 FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for EPF8282ALC84-2?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of EPF8282ALC84-2, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for EPF8282ALC842 in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the EPF8282ALC84-2 pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain EPF8282ALC84-2 technical support documents?
A: Enter the “EPF8282ALC84-2” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase INTEL EPF8282A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or FLEX 8000 FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of EPF8282ALC84-2 devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the EPF8282ALC84-2 inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the INTEL FPGA platform?
A: Quartus Prime Modelsim is the corresponding programming software for FPGA produced by Altera/Intel. The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs EPF8282ALC84-2 Features
– Low power consumption (typical specification is 0.5 mA or less in standby mode)
– 282 to 1,500 registers
– Dedicated cascade chain that implements high-speed, high-fan-in logic functions (automatically used by software tools and megafunctions)
– Tri-state emulation that implements internal tri-state nets
■ Low-cost, high-density, register-rich CMOS programmable logic device (PLD) family (see Table 1)
■ Flexible interconnect
– FastTrack Interconnect continuous routing structure for fast, predictable interconnect delays
– Fully compliant with the peripheral component interconnect Special Interest Group (PCI SIG) PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.2 for 5.0-V operation
■ System-level features
■ Programmable output slew-rate control reduces switching noise
– In-circuit reconfigurability (ICR) via external configuration devices or intelligent controller
■ Powerful I/O pins
– MultiVoltTM I/O interface enabling device core to run at 5.0 V, while I/O pins are compatible with 5.0-V and 3.3-V logic levels
– Dedicated carry chain that implements arithmetic functions such as fast adders, counters, and comparators (automatically used by software tools and megafunctions)
– Built-in Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) boundary-scan test (BST) circuitry compliant with IEEE Std. 1149.1-1990 on selected devices
– 2,500 to 16,000 usable gates
Request EPF8282ALC84-2 FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx EPF8282ALC84-2 Overview
Altera’s Flexible Logic Element MatriX (FLEX) family combines the benefits of both erasable programmable logic devices (EPLDs) and fieldprogrammable gate arrays (FPGAs). The FLEX 8000 EPF8282ALC84-2 device is ideal for a variety of applications because it combines the fine-grained architecture and high register count characteristics of FPGAs with the high speed and predictable interconnect delays of EPLDs. Logic is implemented in LEs that include compact 4-input look-up tables (LUTs) and programmable registers. High performance is provided by a fast, continuous network of routing resources.FLEX 8000 EPF8282ALC84-2 devices provide a large number of storage elements for applications such as digital signal processing (DSP), wide-data-path manipulation, and data transformation. These devices are an excellent choice for bus interfaces, TTL integration, coprocessor functions, and high-speed controllers. The high-pin-count packages can integrate multiple 32-bit buses into a single device.INTEL EPF8282ALC84-2 packages provide four dedicated inputs for synchronous control signals with large fan-outs. Each I/O pin has an associated register on the periphery of the device. As outputs, these registers provide fast clock-to-output times; as inputs, they offer quick setup times.The logic and interconnections in the FLEX 8000 EPF8282ALC84-2 architecture are configured with CMOS SRAM elements. FLEX EPF8282ALC84-2 devices are configured at system power-up with data stored in an industry-standard parallel EPROM or an Altera serial configuration devices, or with data provided by a system controller. Altera offers the EPC1, EPC1213, EPC1064, and EPC1441 configuration devices, which configure FLEX 8000 devices via a serial data stream. Configuration data can also be stored in an industry-standard 32 K × 8 bit or larger configuration device, or downloaded from system RAM. After a FLEX 8000 device has been configured, it can be reconfigured in-circuit by resetting the device and loading new data. Because reconfiguration requires less than 100 ms, realtime changes can be made during system operation.
The INTEL Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series EPF8282ALC84-2 is FPGA FLEX 8000 Family 2.5K Gates 208 Cells 125MHz CMOS Technology 5V 84Pin PLCC, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
EPF8282ALC84-2 Tags integrated circuit
1. EPF8282ALC84-2 Datasheet PDF
2. EPF8282A development board
3. INTEL EPF8282A
4. EPF8282A evaluation board
5. FLEX 8000 Devices starter kit
6. FLEX 8000 Devices evaluation kit
7. FLEX 8000 Devices EPF8282A
8. INTEL FLEX 8000 Devices development board
9. EPF8282A evaluation board
Xilinx EPF8282ALC84-2 TechnicalAttributes
-Maximum Operating Temperature + 70 C
-Mounting Style SMD/SMT
-Package / Case PLCC-84
-Operating Supply Current 10 mA
-Series FLEX 8000
-Minimum Operating Temperature 0 C
-Number of I/Os 68
-Number of Logic Blocks 26
-Operating Supply Voltage 3.3 V, 5 V