-Internet of Things
XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3S1400AN4FGG676C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3S1400AN Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3AN FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C Features
• Low-cost QFP and BGA Pb-free (RoHS) packaging options
• Configuration watchdog timer automatically recovers from
• Up to eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• Saves board space
• 3.3V ±10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
• Full hot-swap compliance
• Security features provide bitstream anti-cloning protection
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Retains all design state and FPGA configuration data
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Buried configuration interface
• The new standard for low cost nonvolatile FPGA solutions
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• Plentiful amounts of nonvolatile memory available to the user
• Reduces support issues
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended signal standards
• Eliminates traditional nonvolatile FPGA limitations with the advanced 90 nm Spartan-3A device feature set
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
• Simplifies design
• Eight global clocks and eight additional clocks per each half of device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Flash memory sector protection and lockdown
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Improves ease-of-use
• Memory, multipliers, DCMs, SelectIO, hot swap, power management, etc.
• Up to 24 mA output drive
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 400 Mb/s
• Suspend mode reduces system power consumption
• Up to 502 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• Pin-compatible with the same packages in the Spartan-3A FPGA family
• Up to 576 Kbits of dedicated block RAM
• Densities up to 25,344 logic cells
• Unique Device DNA serial number in each device for
• 20 years Flash memory data retention
• Enhanced 18 x 18 multipliers with optional pipeline
• Robust 100K Flash memory program/erase cycles
• Up to 11+ Mb available
• Integrated robust configuration memory
• Embedded processing and code shadowing
design Authentication to prevent unauthorized copying
• Up to 176 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• MultiBoot support
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit 33 MHz PCI technology support
• Scratchpad memory
• Fast response time, typically less than 100 μs
• Complete Xilinx ISE and WebPACK software development system support
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, PPDS, and HSTL/SSTL differential I/O
Request XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C Overview
The XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C combines the best attributes of a
leading edge, low cost FPGA with nonvolatile technology across a
broad range of densities. The family combines all the features of
the Spartan-3A FPGA family plus leading technology in-system
Flash memory for configuration and nonvolatile data storage.
The Spartan-3AN FPGAs are part of the Extended Spartan-3A
family, which also includes the Spartan-3A FPGAs and the higher
density Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs. The Spartan-3AN FPGA family
is excellent for space-constrained applications such as blade
servers, medical devices, automotive infotainment, telematics,
GPS, and other small consumer products. Combining FPGA and
Flash technology minimizes chip count, PCB traces and overall
size while increasing system reliability.
The XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C internal configuration interface is
completely self-contained, increasing design security. The family
maintains full support for external configuration. The XC3S1400AN is the world’s first nonvolatile FPGA with MultiBoot,
supporting two or more configuration files in one device, allowing
alternative configurations for field upgrades, test modes, or
multiple system configurations.
The Xilinx FPGAs series XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C is Extended Spartan-3A FPGAs, Package: 4FGG676C, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC3S1400AN development board
2. Spartan-3AN FPGA XC3S1400AN
3. Xilinx XC3S1400AN
4. XC3S1400AN evaluation board
5. Xilinx Spartan-3AN FPGA development board
6. XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C Datasheet PDF
7. Spartan-3AN FPGA evaluation kit
8. Spartan-3AN FPGA starter kit
9. XC3S1400AN evaluation board
Xilinx XC3S1400AN-4FGG676C TechnicalAttributes
-Supplier Device Package 676-FBGA (27×27)
-Total RAM Bits 589824
-Number of Gates 1400000
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Number of I/O 502
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Package / Case 676-BGA
-Number of LABs/CLBs 2816
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 25344