-Internet of Things
XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3S1400AN Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3AN FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3S1400AN4FGG676I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I Features
• MultiBoot support
• Up to 11+ Mb available
• Full hot-swap compliance
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Unique Device DNA serial number in each device for
• Up to eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• 20 years Flash memory data retention
• Security features provide bitstream anti-cloning protection
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Eight global clocks and eight additional clocks per each half of device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Densities up to 25,344 logic cells
• Improves ease-of-use
• Plentiful amounts of nonvolatile memory available to the user
• Flash memory sector protection and lockdown
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
• Robust 100K Flash memory program/erase cycles
• Saves board space
• Embedded processing and code shadowing
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, PPDS, and HSTL/SSTL differential I/O
• Up to 576 Kbits of dedicated block RAM
• Eliminates traditional nonvolatile FPGA limitations with the advanced 90 nm Spartan-3A device feature set
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Up to 24 mA output drive
• Configuration watchdog timer automatically recovers from
• Pin-compatible with the same packages in the Spartan-3A FPGA family
• Up to 176 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• Buried configuration interface
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit 33 MHz PCI technology support
• Enhanced 18 x 18 multipliers with optional pipeline
• Memory, multipliers, DCMs, SelectIO, hot swap, power management, etc.
• Simplifies design
• Low-cost QFP and BGA Pb-free (RoHS) packaging options
design Authentication to prevent unauthorized copying
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• Integrated robust configuration memory
• Complete Xilinx ISE and WebPACK software development system support
• Reduces support issues
• Suspend mode reduces system power consumption
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Up to 502 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended signal standards
• The new standard for low cost nonvolatile FPGA solutions
• Scratchpad memory
• 3.3V ±10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
• Retains all design state and FPGA configuration data
• Fast response time, typically less than 100 μs
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 400 Mb/s
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
Request XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I Overview
The XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I combines the best attributes of a
leading edge, low cost FPGA with nonvolatile technology across a
broad range of densities. The family combines all the features of
the Spartan-3A FPGA family plus leading technology in-system
Flash memory for configuration and nonvolatile data storage.
The Spartan-3AN FPGAs are part of the Extended Spartan-3A
family, which also includes the Spartan-3A FPGAs and the higher
density Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs. The Spartan-3AN FPGA family
is excellent for space-constrained applications such as blade
servers, medical devices, automotive infotainment, telematics,
GPS, and other small consumer products. Combining FPGA and
Flash technology minimizes chip count, PCB traces and overall
size while increasing system reliability.
The XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I internal configuration interface is
completely self-contained, increasing design security. The family
maintains full support for external configuration. The XC3S1400AN is the world’s first nonvolatile FPGA with MultiBoot,
supporting two or more configuration files in one device, allowing
alternative configurations for field upgrades, test modes, or
multiple system configurations.
The Xilinx FPGAs series XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I is FPGA Spartan-3AN Family 1.4M Gates 25344 Cells 667MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V , View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I Tags integrated circuit
1. Spartan-3AN FPGA XC3S1400AN
2. Spartan-3AN FPGA starter kit
3. Xilinx XC3S1400AN
4. XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I Datasheet PDF
5. Spartan-3AN FPGA evaluation kit
6. XC3S1400AN development board
7. XC3S1400AN reference design
8. Xilinx Spartan-3AN FPGA development board
9. XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XC3S1400AN-4FGG676I TechnicalAttributes
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
-Number of Gates 1400000
-Supplier Device Package 676-FBGA (27×27)
-Number of LABs/CLBs 2816
-Total RAM Bits 589824
-Number of I/O 502
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 25344
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Package / Case 676-BGA