-Internet of Things
XC3S1400AN-5FG676C FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XC3S1400AN-5FG676C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3S1400AN-5FG676C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3S1400AN-5FG676C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3S1400AN-5FG676C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC3S1400AN-5FG676C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3S1400AN-5FG676C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3S1400AN Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3AN FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3S1400AN5FG676C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3S1400AN-5FG676C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
ICs XC3S1400AN-5FG676C Features
• Integrated robust configuration memory
• Pin-compatible with the same packages in the Spartan-3A FPGA family
• Up to 11+ Mb available
• Up to eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• The new standard for low cost nonvolatile FPGA solutions
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Unique Device DNA serial number in each device for
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Enhanced 18 x 18 multipliers with optional pipeline
• Security features provide bitstream anti-cloning protection
• Up to 176 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 400 Mb/s
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, PPDS, and HSTL/SSTL differential I/O
• Up to 576 Kbits of dedicated block RAM
• Fast response time, typically less than 100 μs
• Low-cost QFP and BGA Pb-free (RoHS) packaging options
design Authentication to prevent unauthorized copying
• Embedded processing and code shadowing
• Memory, multipliers, DCMs, SelectIO, hot swap, power management, etc.
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended signal standards
• Up to 24 mA output drive
• Reduces support issues
• Full hot-swap compliance
• Scratchpad memory
• Eight global clocks and eight additional clocks per each half of device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Simplifies design
• Up to 502 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• Flash memory sector protection and lockdown
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Improves ease-of-use
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• Saves board space
• Configuration watchdog timer automatically recovers from
• Plentiful amounts of nonvolatile memory available to the user
• Suspend mode reduces system power consumption
• Complete Xilinx ISE and WebPACK software development system support
• Densities up to 25,344 logic cells
• Retains all design state and FPGA configuration data
• MultiBoot support
• Buried configuration interface
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• 20 years Flash memory data retention
• Robust 100K Flash memory program/erase cycles
• 3.3V ±10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit 33 MHz PCI technology support
• Eliminates traditional nonvolatile FPGA limitations with the advanced 90 nm Spartan-3A device feature set
Request XC3S1400AN-5FG676C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3S1400AN-5FG676C Overview
The XC3S1400AN-5FG676C combines the best attributes of a
leading edge, low cost FPGA with nonvolatile technology across a
broad range of densities. The family combines all the features of
the Spartan-3A FPGA family plus leading technology in-system
Flash memory for configuration and nonvolatile data storage.
The Spartan-3AN FPGAs are part of the Extended Spartan-3A
family, which also includes the Spartan-3A FPGAs and the higher
density Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs. The Spartan-3AN FPGA family
is excellent for space-constrained applications such as blade
servers, medical devices, automotive infotainment, telematics,
GPS, and other small consumer products. Combining FPGA and
Flash technology minimizes chip count, PCB traces and overall
size while increasing system reliability.
The XC3S1400AN-5FG676C internal configuration interface is
completely self-contained, increasing design security. The family
maintains full support for external configuration. The XC3S1400AN is the world’s first nonvolatile FPGA with MultiBoot,
supporting two or more configuration files in one device, allowing
alternative configurations for field upgrades, test modes, or
multiple system configurations.
XC3S1400AN-5FG676C Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx Spartan-3AN FPGA development board
2. XC3S1400AN reference design
3. Spartan-3AN FPGA evaluation kit
4. Spartan-3AN FPGA XC3S1400AN
5. Spartan-3AN FPGA starter kit
6. XC3S1400AN development board
7. XC3S1400AN evaluation board
8. XC3S1400AN-5FG676C Datasheet PDF
9. Spartan-3AN FPGA XC3S1400AN
Xilinx XC3S1400AN-5FG676C TechnicalAttributes