-Internet of Things
XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3S1400AN5FGG676C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3S1400AN Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3AN FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
ICs XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C Features
• Robust 100K Flash memory program/erase cycles
• Scratchpad memory
• MultiBoot support
• Complete Xilinx ISE and WebPACK software development system support
• Plentiful amounts of nonvolatile memory available to the user
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended signal standards
• Pin-compatible with the same packages in the Spartan-3A FPGA family
design Authentication to prevent unauthorized copying
• Buried configuration interface
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Up to 576 Kbits of dedicated block RAM
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Unique Device DNA serial number in each device for
• Eight global clocks and eight additional clocks per each half of device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Memory, multipliers, DCMs, SelectIO, hot swap, power management, etc.
• Improves ease-of-use
• Densities up to 25,344 logic cells
• Up to 24 mA output drive
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit 33 MHz PCI technology support
• Up to 11+ Mb available
• 20 years Flash memory data retention
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 400 Mb/s
• Embedded processing and code shadowing
• Flash memory sector protection and lockdown
• Reduces support issues
• The new standard for low cost nonvolatile FPGA solutions
• Up to 176 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• Enhanced 18 x 18 multipliers with optional pipeline
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
• Saves board space
• 3.3V ±10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
• Simplifies design
• Eliminates traditional nonvolatile FPGA limitations with the advanced 90 nm Spartan-3A device feature set
• Configuration watchdog timer automatically recovers from
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, PPDS, and HSTL/SSTL differential I/O
• Up to 502 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• Suspend mode reduces system power consumption
• Security features provide bitstream anti-cloning protection
• Fast response time, typically less than 100 μs
• Low-cost QFP and BGA Pb-free (RoHS) packaging options
• Retains all design state and FPGA configuration data
• Up to eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• Full hot-swap compliance
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• Integrated robust configuration memory
Request XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C Overview
The XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C combines the best attributes of a
leading edge, low cost FPGA with nonvolatile technology across a
broad range of densities. The family combines all the features of
the Spartan-3A FPGA family plus leading technology in-system
Flash memory for configuration and nonvolatile data storage.
The Spartan-3AN FPGAs are part of the Extended Spartan-3A
family, which also includes the Spartan-3A FPGAs and the higher
density Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs. The Spartan-3AN FPGA family
is excellent for space-constrained applications such as blade
servers, medical devices, automotive infotainment, telematics,
GPS, and other small consumer products. Combining FPGA and
Flash technology minimizes chip count, PCB traces and overall
size while increasing system reliability.
The XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C internal configuration interface is
completely self-contained, increasing design security. The family
maintains full support for external configuration. The XC3S1400AN is the world’s first nonvolatile FPGA with MultiBoot,
supporting two or more configuration files in one device, allowing
alternative configurations for field upgrades, test modes, or
multiple system configurations.
The Xilinx FPGAs series XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C is FPGA Spartan-3AN Family 1.4M Gates 25344 Cells 770MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V 676Pin FBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC3S1400AN development board
2. Spartan-3AN FPGA XC3S1400AN
3. Spartan-3AN FPGA starter kit
4. XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C Datasheet PDF
5. Xilinx XC3S1400AN
6. XC3S1400AN reference design
7. XC3S1400AN evaluation board
8. Xilinx Spartan-3AN FPGA development board
9. XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XC3S1400AN-5FGG676C TechnicalAttributes
-Package / Case 676-BGA
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Supplier Device Package 676-FBGA (27×27)
-Total RAM Bits 589824
-Number of I/O 502
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 25344
-Number of Gates 1400000
-Number of LABs/CLBs 2816
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)