-Internet of Things
XC3S200-4TQ144C FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3S200-4TQ144C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3S200-4TQ144C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3S200 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3 FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3S2004TQ144C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3S200-4TQ144C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XC3S200-4TQ144C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3S200-4TQ144C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XC3S200-4TQ144C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3S200-4TQ144C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XC3S200-4TQ144C Features
• Termination by Digitally Controlled Impedance
• 18 single-ended signal standards
• Signal swing ranging from 1.14V to 3.465V
• SelectIO interface signaling
• Fast look-ahead carry logic
• Digital Clock Manager (up to four DCMs)
• Wide, fast multiplexers
• Up to 1,872 Kbits of total block RAM
• DDR, DDR2 SDRAM support up to 333 Mb/s
• 8 differential I/O standards including LVDS, RSDS
• Double Data Rate (DDR) support
• SelectRAM hierarchical memory
• Densities up to 74,880 logic cells
• Dedicated 18 x 18 multipliers
• Abundant logic cells with shift register capability
• Logic resources
• Up to 520 Kbits of total distributed RAM
• High resolution phase shifting
• JTAG logic compatible with IEEE 1149.1/1532
• Up to 633 I/O pins
• Low-cost, high-performance logic solution for high-volume,
• Clock skew elimination
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
• Frequency synthesis
Request XC3S200-4TQ144C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3S200-4TQ144C Overview
The Spartan®-3 family of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays is specifically designed to meet the needs of high volume, cost-sensitive consumer electronic applications. The eight-member family offers densities ranging from 50,000 to 5,000,000 system gates, as shown in Table 1. The Spartan-3 family builds on the success of the earlier Spartan-IIE family by increasing the amount of logic resources, the capacity of internal RAM, the total number of I/Os, and the overall level of performance as well as by improving clock management functions. Numerous enhancements derive from the Virtex®-II platform technology. These Spartan-3 FPGA enhancements, combined with advanced process technology, deliver more functionality and bandwidth per dollar than was previously possible, setting new standards in the programmable logic industry. Because of their exceptionally low cost, Spartan-3 FPGAs are ideally suited to a wide range of consumer electronics applications, including broadband access, home networking, display/projection and digital television equipment. The Spartan-3 family is a superior alternative to mask programmed ASICs. FPGAs avoid the high initial cost, the lengthy development cycles, and the inherent inflexibility of conventional ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits design upgrades in the field with no hardware replacement necessary, an impossibility with ASICs.
· Low-cost, high-performance logic solution for high-volume, consumer-oriented applications
· Densities up to 74,880 logic cells
· SelectlOTM interface signaling
· Up to 633 /O pins
622+Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
18single-ended signal standards
8differential /O standards including LVDS, RSDS Termination by Digitally Controlled Impedance Signal swing ranging from 1.14V to 3.465V Double Data Rate (DDR) support
· DDR, DDR2 SDRAM support up to 333 Mb/s
· Logic resources
· Abundant logic cells with shift register capability Wide, fast multiplexers Fast look-ahead carry logicDedicated 18×18 multipliers
· JTAG logic compatible with IEEE 1149.1/1532
· SelectRAMTM hierarchical memory
· Up to 1.872 Kbits of total block RAM
· Up to 520 Kbits of total distributed RAM
· Digital Clock Manager(up to four DCMs)
· Clock skew elimination
· Frequency synthesis
· High resolution phase shifting
· Eight global clock lines and abundant routing
· Fully supported by Xilinx ISE? and WebPACK TM software development systems
· MicroBlazeTM and PicoBlazeTM processor, PCO, PCIExpress? PIPE Endpoint, and other IP cores
· Pb-free packaging options
· Automotive Spartan-3 XA Family variant
The Xilinx FPGAs series XC3S200-4TQ144C is 200000 SYSTEM GATE 1.2 VOLT FPGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC3S200-4TQ144C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC3S200-4TQ144C Datasheet PDF
2. Xilinx Spartan-3 FPGA development board
3. Spartan-3 FPGA evaluation kit
4. XC3S200 evaluation board
5. XC3S200 reference design
6. Spartan-3 FPGA XC3S200
7. Xilinx XC3S200
8. Spartan-3 FPGA starter kit
9. XC3S200 evaluation board
Xilinx XC3S200-4TQ144C TechnicalAttributes
-Product Lifecycle Status Active
-Mounting Style Surface Mount