-Internet of Things
XC3S700AN-4FG484C FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XC3S700AN-4FG484C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3S700AN-4FG484C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3S700AN4FG484C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3S700AN-4FG484C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XC3S700AN-4FG484C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3S700AN-4FG484C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3S700AN-4FG484C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3S700AN-4FG484C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3S700AN Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3AN FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XC3S700AN-4FG484C Features
• Densities up to 25,344 logic cells
• Up to 176 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• Configuration watchdog timer automatically recovers from
• Fast response time, typically less than 100 μs
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Up to 502 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Retains all design state and FPGA configuration data
• Plentiful amounts of nonvolatile memory available to the user
• Enhanced 18 x 18 multipliers with optional pipeline
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 400 Mb/s
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended signal standards
• Unique Device DNA serial number in each device for
• Scratchpad memory
• Up to 24 mA output drive
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• Improves ease-of-use
• Robust 100K Flash memory program/erase cycles
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit 33 MHz PCI technology support
• The new standard for low cost nonvolatile FPGA solutions
• Buried configuration interface
• MultiBoot support
• Up to 11+ Mb available
• Simplifies design
• 3.3V ±10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
design Authentication to prevent unauthorized copying
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
• Complete Xilinx ISE and WebPACK software development system support
• Memory, multipliers, DCMs, SelectIO, hot swap, power management, etc.
• Suspend mode reduces system power consumption
• Low-cost QFP and BGA Pb-free (RoHS) packaging options
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Flash memory sector protection and lockdown
• Embedded processing and code shadowing
• Integrated robust configuration memory
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, PPDS, and HSTL/SSTL differential I/O
• Eight global clocks and eight additional clocks per each half of device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Saves board space
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Up to 576 Kbits of dedicated block RAM
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• Pin-compatible with the same packages in the Spartan-3A FPGA family
• Eliminates traditional nonvolatile FPGA limitations with the advanced 90 nm Spartan-3A device feature set
• Up to eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• Reduces support issues
• 20 years Flash memory data retention
• Full hot-swap compliance
• Security features provide bitstream anti-cloning protection
Request XC3S700AN-4FG484C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3S700AN-4FG484C Overview
The XC3S700AN devices combines the best attributes of a
leading edge, low cost FPGA with nonvolatile technology across a
broad range of densities. The family combines all the features of
the Spartan-3A FPGA family plus leading technology in-system
Flash memory for configuration and nonvolatile data storage.
The XC3S700AN is part of the Extended Spartan-3A
family, which also includes the Spartan-3A FPGAs and the higher
density Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs. The Spartan-3AN FPGA family
is excellent for space-constrained applications such as blade
servers, medical devices, automotive infotainment, telematics,
GPS, and other small consumer products. Combining FPGA and
Flash technology minimizes chip count, PCB traces and overall
size while increasing system reliability.
The XC3S700AN-4FG484C internal configuration interface is
completely self-contained, increasing design security. The family
maintains full support for external configuration. The XC3S700AN-4FG484C is the world’s first nonvolatile FPGA with MultiBoot,
supporting two or more configuration files in one device, allowing
alternative configurations for field upgrades, test modes, or
multiple system configurations.
The Xilinx FPGAs series XC3S700AN-4FG484C is FPGA Spartan-3AN Family 700K Gates 13248 Cells 667MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC3S700AN-4FG484C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC3S700AN-4FG484C Datasheet PDF
2. Spartan-3AN FPGA evaluation kit
3. Spartan-3AN FPGA XC3S700AN
4. Xilinx Spartan-3AN FPGA development board
5. XC3S700AN reference design
6. Spartan-3AN FPGA starter kit
7. XC3S700AN evaluation board
8. Xilinx XC3S700AN
9. Xilinx Spartan-3AN FPGA development board
Xilinx XC3S700AN-4FG484C TechnicalAttributes
-Number of Gates 700000
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Total RAM Bits 368640
-Number of I/O 372
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Number of LABs/CLBs 1472
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 13248
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Package / Case 484-BBGA
-Supplier Device Package 484-FBGA (23×23)