-Internet of Things
XC3S700AN-4FGG484C FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XC3S700AN-4FGG484C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3S700AN-4FGG484C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3S700AN4FGG484C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3S700AN-4FGG484C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3S700AN-4FGG484C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3S700AN-4FGG484C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How to obtain XC3S700AN-4FGG484C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3S700AN-4FGG484C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3S700AN Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3AN FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
ICs XC3S700AN-4FGG484C Features
• MultiBoot support
• Up to 24 mA output drive
• Robust 100K Flash memory program/erase cycles
• Up to 11+ Mb available
• Configuration watchdog timer automatically recovers from
• Integrated robust configuration memory
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit 33 MHz PCI technology support
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Up to eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• Security features provide bitstream anti-cloning protection
• Eliminates traditional nonvolatile FPGA limitations with the advanced 90 nm Spartan-3A device feature set
• Embedded processing and code shadowing
• The new standard for low cost nonvolatile FPGA solutions
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended signal standards
• Low-cost QFP and BGA Pb-free (RoHS) packaging options
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Up to 176 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• Eight global clocks and eight additional clocks per each half of device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, PPDS, and HSTL/SSTL differential I/O
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
• 20 years Flash memory data retention
design Authentication to prevent unauthorized copying
• Flash memory sector protection and lockdown
• Retains all design state and FPGA configuration data
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• Full hot-swap compliance
• Enhanced 18 x 18 multipliers with optional pipeline
• Buried configuration interface
• Up to 576 Kbits of dedicated block RAM
• Improves ease-of-use
• Densities up to 25,344 logic cells
• Up to 502 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• Unique Device DNA serial number in each device for
• Fast response time, typically less than 100 μs
• Scratchpad memory
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• Plentiful amounts of nonvolatile memory available to the user
• Memory, multipliers, DCMs, SelectIO, hot swap, power management, etc.
• Saves board space
• 3.3V ±10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
• Simplifies design
• Pin-compatible with the same packages in the Spartan-3A FPGA family
• Suspend mode reduces system power consumption
• Complete Xilinx ISE and WebPACK software development system support
• Reduces support issues
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 400 Mb/s
Request XC3S700AN-4FGG484C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3S700AN-4FGG484C Overview
The XC3S700AN devices combines the best attributes of a
leading edge, low cost FPGA with nonvolatile technology across a
broad range of densities. The family combines all the features of
the Spartan-3A FPGA family plus leading technology in-system
Flash memory for configuration and nonvolatile data storage.
The XC3S700AN is part of the Extended Spartan-3A
family, which also includes the Spartan-3A FPGAs and the higher
density Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs. The Spartan-3AN FPGA family
is excellent for space-constrained applications such as blade
servers, medical devices, automotive infotainment, telematics,
GPS, and other small consumer products. Combining FPGA and
Flash technology minimizes chip count, PCB traces and overall
size while increasing system reliability.
The XC3S700AN-4FGG484C internal configuration interface is
completely self-contained, increasing design security. The family
maintains full support for external configuration. The XC3S700AN-4FGG484C is the world’s first nonvolatile FPGA with MultiBoot,
supporting two or more configuration files in one device, allowing
alternative configurations for field upgrades, test modes, or
multiple system configurations.
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC3S700AN-4FGG484C is FPGA Spartan-3AN Family 700K Gates 13248 Cells 667MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC3S700AN-4FGG484C Tags integrated circuit
1. Spartan-3AN FPGA evaluation kit
2. Xilinx Spartan-3AN FPGA development board
3. XC3S700AN-4FGG484C Datasheet PDF
4. Xilinx XC3S700AN
5. Spartan-3AN FPGA starter kit
6. XC3S700AN reference design
7. Spartan-3AN FPGA XC3S700AN
8. XC3S700AN development board
9. Xilinx XC3S700AN
Xilinx XC3S700AN-4FGG484C TechnicalAttributes
-Number of LABs/CLBs 1472
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 13248
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Number of I/O 372
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Package / Case 484-BBGA
-Number of Gates 700000
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Total RAM Bits 368640
-Supplier Device Package 484-FBGA (23×23)