-Internet of Things
XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3S700AN Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3AN FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3S700AN4FGG484CES in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES Features
• Buried configuration interface
• Unique Device DNA serial number in each device for
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended signal standards
• Eliminates traditional nonvolatile FPGA limitations with the advanced 90 nm Spartan-3A device feature set
• MultiBoot support
• Up to 576 Kbits of dedicated block RAM
• Pin-compatible with the same packages in the Spartan-3A FPGA family
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• Integrated robust configuration memory
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Complete Xilinx ISE and WebPACK software development system support
• 20 years Flash memory data retention
• Low-cost QFP and BGA Pb-free (RoHS) packaging options
• Up to eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• Suspend mode reduces system power consumption
• Flash memory sector protection and lockdown
• Up to 11+ Mb available
• Simplifies design
• Configuration watchdog timer automatically recovers from
• The new standard for low cost nonvolatile FPGA solutions
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
• Eight global clocks and eight additional clocks per each half of device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Retains all design state and FPGA configuration data
• Full hot-swap compliance
• Reduces support issues
design Authentication to prevent unauthorized copying
• Scratchpad memory
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Fast response time, typically less than 100 μs
• Plentiful amounts of nonvolatile memory available to the user
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Densities up to 25,344 logic cells
• 3.3V ±10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
• Improves ease-of-use
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 400 Mb/s
• Saves board space
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, PPDS, and HSTL/SSTL differential I/O
• Security features provide bitstream anti-cloning protection
• Up to 24 mA output drive
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• Embedded processing and code shadowing
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit 33 MHz PCI technology support
• Robust 100K Flash memory program/erase cycles
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Up to 176 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• Up to 502 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• Memory, multipliers, DCMs, SelectIO, hot swap, power management, etc.
• Enhanced 18 x 18 multipliers with optional pipeline
Request XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES Overview
The XC3S700AN devices combines the best attributes of a
leading edge, low cost FPGA with nonvolatile technology across a
broad range of densities. The family combines all the features of
the Spartan-3A FPGA family plus leading technology in-system
Flash memory for configuration and nonvolatile data storage.
The XC3S700AN is part of the Extended Spartan-3A
family, which also includes the Spartan-3A FPGAs and the higher
density Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs. The Spartan-3AN FPGA family
is excellent for space-constrained applications such as blade
servers, medical devices, automotive infotainment, telematics,
GPS, and other small consumer products. Combining FPGA and
Flash technology minimizes chip count, PCB traces and overall
size while increasing system reliability.
The XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES internal configuration interface is
completely self-contained, increasing design security. The family
maintains full support for external configuration. The XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES is the world’s first nonvolatile FPGA with MultiBoot,
supporting two or more configuration files in one device, allowing
alternative configurations for field upgrades, test modes, or
multiple system configurations.
XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES Tags integrated circuit
1. Spartan-3AN FPGA evaluation kit
2. XC3S700AN evaluation board
3. Xilinx Spartan-3AN FPGA development board
4. Spartan-3AN FPGA starter kit
5. XC3S700AN reference design
6. Spartan-3AN FPGA XC3S700AN
7. XC3S700AN development board
8. XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES Datasheet PDF
9. Spartan-3AN FPGA starter kit
Xilinx XC3S700AN-4FGG484CES TechnicalAttributes