-Internet of Things
XC4003A-6PQ100C FAQ Chips
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC4003A6PQ100C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC4003A-6PQ100C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC4003A-6PQ100C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC4003A-6PQ100C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC4003A-6PQ100C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC4003A-6PQ100C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC4003A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XC4000 Logic Cell Array Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC4003A-6PQ100C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC4003A-6PQ100C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs XC4003A-6PQ100C Features
– Dedicated high-speed carry-propagation circuit
– High-speed logic and Interconnect
– Hierarchy of interconnect lines
– Flexible function generators
• Third Generation Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
– Interfaces to popular design environments like Viewlogic, Mentor Graphics and OrCAD
• Configured by Loading Binary File
• Systems-Oriented Features
– Programmable logic blocks and I/O blocks
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible boundary-scan logic support
– Low power consumption
– Abundant flip-flops
– Unlimited reprogrammability
• Flexible Array Architecture
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal distribution
– Fully automatic partitioning, placement and routing
• Sub-micron CMOS Process
• XACT Development System runs on ’386/’486-type PC, NEC PC, Apollo, Sun-4, and Hewlett-Packard 700 Series
– Programmable output slew rate (4 modes)
– Programmable interconnects and wide decoders
– Interactive design editor for design optimization
– On-chip ultra-fast RAM
– 24-mA sink current per output (48 per pair)
– Wide edge decoders (two per edge)
– Programmable input pull-up or pull-down resistors
– Six programming modes
– 288 macros, 34 hard macros, RAM/ROM compiler
Request XC4003A-6PQ100C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC4003A-6PQ100C Overview
The XC4003A Device offers the low
end of the XC4000 family complexity range. XC4003A
differs from XC4000 in four areas: fewer routing resources,
fewer wide-edge decoders, higher output sink current, and
improved output slew-rate control.
• The XC4000 routing structure is optimized for smaller
designs, naturally requiring fewer routing resources. The
XC4003A-6PQ100C device have four Longlines and four singlelength lines per row and column, while the XC4000
devices have six Longlines and eight single-length lines
per row and column. This results in a smaller chip area
and lower cost per device.
• XC4003A-6PQ100C has two wide-edge decoders on every device
edge, while the XC4000 has four. All other wide-decoder
features are identical in XC4000 and XC4003A.
• XC4003A-6PQ100C outputs are specified at 24 mA, sink current,
while XC4000 outputs are specified at 12 mA. The source
current is the same 4 mA for both families.
• The XC4000A family offers a more sophisticated output
slew-rate control structure with four configurable options
for each individual output driver: fast, medium fast, medium slow, and slow. Slew-rate control can alleviate
ground-bounce problems when multiple outputs switch
simultaneously, and it can reduce or eliminate crosstalk
and transmission-line effects on printed circuit boards.
The Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array Families series XC4003A-6PQ100C is Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC4003A-6PQ100C Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx XC4003A
2. XC4000 Logic Cell Array evaluation kit
3. XC4003A evaluation board
4. XC4003A development board
5. XC4000 Logic Cell Array XC4003A
6. XC4003A reference design
7. XC4000 Logic Cell Array starter kit
8. XC4003A-6PQ100C Datasheet PDF
9. XC4003A development board
Xilinx XC4003A-6PQ100C TechnicalAttributes
-Number of Flip-Flops 360
-Max Decode Inputs (per side) 30
-Max RAM Bits 3,200
-Appr. Gate Count 3,000
-Number of CLBs 100
-CLB Matrix 10 x 10
-Number of IOBs 80