-Internet of Things
XC4005H-5PQ240C FAQ Chips
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC4005H5PQ240C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC4005H-5PQ240C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC4005H-5PQ240C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC4005H-5PQ240C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC4005 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XC4000 Logic Cell Array Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC4005H-5PQ240C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC4005H-5PQ240C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XC4005H-5PQ240C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC4005H-5PQ240C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XC4005H-5PQ240C Features
– Interactive design editor for design optimization
– Programmable input pull-up or pull-down resistors
– Hierarchy of interconnect lines
• Systems-Oriented Features
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Abundant flip-flops
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– Flexible function generators
– Dedicated high-speed carry-propagation circuit
– Programmable interconnects and wide decoders
– 24-mA sink current per output (XC4000A and XC4000H families)
– 12-mA sink current per output (XC4000 family)
• Configured by Loading Binary File
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible boundary-scan logic support
– Wide edge decoders
– On-chip ultra-fast RAM
• XACT Development System runs on ’386/’486-type PC, NEC PC, Apollo, Sun-4, and Hewlett-Packard 700 series
– Programmable logic blocks and I/O blocks
– High-speed logic and Interconnect
• Third Generation Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
– Fully automatic partitioning, placement and routing
– Low power consumption
• Flexible Array Architecture
– 288 macros, 34 hard macros, RAM/ROM compiler
– Programmable output slew rate
• Sub-micron CMOS Process
– Interfaces to popular design environments like Viewlogic, Mentor Graphics and OrCAD
– Six programming modes
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal distribution network
Request XC4005H-5PQ240C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC4005H-5PQ240C Overview
The XC4000 families of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
(FPGAs) provide the benefits of custom CMOS VLSI, while
avoiding the initial cost, time delay, and inherent risk of a
conventional masked gate array.
The XC4000 families provide a regular, flexible, programmable architecture of Configurable Logic Blocks (CLBs),
interconnected by a powerful hierarchy of versatile routing
resources, and surrounded by a perimeter of programmable Input/Output Blocks (IOBs).
XC4005H-5PQ240C devices have generous routing resources to
accommodate the most complex interconnect patterns.
XC4000A devices have reduced sets of routing resources,
sufficient for their smaller size. XC4000H high I/O devices
maintain the same routing resources and CLB structure as
the XC4000 family, while nearly doubling the available I/O.
The XC4005H-5PQ240C devices are customized by loading configuration data
into the internal memory cells. The FPGA can either actively
read its configuration data out of external serial or byteparallel PROM (master modes), or the configuration data
can be written into the FPGA (slave and peripheral modes).
The XC4005H-5PQ240C devices are supported by powerful and sophisticated software, covering every aspect of design: from
schematic entry, to simulation, to automatic block placement and routing of interconnects, and finally the creation
of the configuration bit stream.
Since Xilinx FPGAs can be reprogrammed an unlimited
number of times, they can be used in innovative designs
where hardware is changed dynamically, or where hardware must be adapted to different user applications. FPGAs
are ideal for shortening the design and development cycle,
but they also offer a cost-effective solution for production
rates well beyond 1000 systems per month.
The Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array Families series XC4005H-5PQ240C is Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC4005H-5PQ240C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC4005 evaluation board
2. XC4000 Logic Cell Array XC4005
3. XC4000 Logic Cell Array starter kit
4. Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array development board
5. XC4005 development board
6. XC4005H-5PQ240C Datasheet PDF
7. XC4005 reference design
8. Xilinx XC4005
9. Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array development board
Xilinx XC4005H-5PQ240C TechnicalAttributes