-Internet of Things
XC4008-4PQ208C FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XC4008-4PQ208C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC4008-4PQ208C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC4008 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XC4000 Logic Cell Array Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XC4008-4PQ208C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC4008-4PQ208C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC40084PQ208C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC4008-4PQ208C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC4008-4PQ208C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC4008-4PQ208C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XC4008-4PQ208C Features
– High-speed logic and Interconnect
– Fully automatic partitioning, placement and routing
• Systems-Oriented Features
– Wide edge decoders
– Abundant flip-flops
– On-chip ultra-fast RAM
• XACT Development System runs on ’386/’486-type PC, NEC PC, Apollo, Sun-4, and Hewlett-Packard 700 series
– Programmable output slew rate
• Third Generation Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
– Programmable interconnects and wide decoders
– Six programming modes
– Low power consumption
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Interactive design editor for design optimization
– Dedicated high-speed carry-propagation circuit
– Interfaces to popular design environments like Viewlogic, Mentor Graphics and OrCAD
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible boundary-scan logic support
– Hierarchy of interconnect lines
• Flexible Array Architecture
– Programmable input pull-up or pull-down resistors
– 288 macros, 34 hard macros, RAM/ROM compiler
– 24-mA sink current per output (XC4000A and XC4000H families)
– 12-mA sink current per output (XC4000 family)
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal distribution network
– Flexible function generators
– Programmable logic blocks and I/O blocks
• Sub-micron CMOS Process
• Configured by Loading Binary File
Request XC4008-4PQ208C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC4008-4PQ208C Overview
The XC4008-4PQ208C of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
(FPGAs) provide the benefits of custom CMOS VLSI, while
avoiding the initial cost, time delay, and inherent risk of a
conventional masked gate array.
The XC4000 families provide a regular, flexible, programmable architecture of Configurable Logic Blocks (CLBs),
interconnected by a powerful hierarchy of versatile routing
resources, and surrounded by a perimeter of programmable Input/Output Blocks (IOBs).
XC4000-family devices have generous routing resources to
accommodate the most complex interconnect patterns.
XC4008-4PQ208C devices have reduced sets of routing resources,
sufficient for their smaller size. XC4000H high I/O devices
maintain the same routing resources and CLB structure as
the XC4000 family, while nearly doubling the available I/O.
The devices are customized by loading configuration data
into the internal memory cells. The FPGA can either actively
read its configuration data out of external serial or byteparallel PROM (master modes), or the configuration data
can be written into the FPGA (slave and peripheral modes).
The XC4008-4PQ208C families are supported by powerful and sophisticated software, covering every aspect of design: from
schematic entry, to simulation, to automatic block placement and routing of interconnects, and finally the creation
of the configuration bit stream.
Since Xilinx FPGAs can be reprogrammed an unlimited
number of times, they can be used in innovative designs
where hardware is changed dynamically, or where hardware must be adapted to different user applications. FPGAs
are ideal for shortening the design and development cycle,
but they also offer a cost-effective solution for production
rates well beyond 1000 systems per month.
The Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array Families series XC4008-4PQ208C is Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC4008-4PQ208C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC4000 Logic Cell Array XC4008
2. XC4000 Logic Cell Array starter kit
3. XC4008 reference design
4. XC4008 development board
5. XC4008-4PQ208C Datasheet PDF
6. Xilinx XC4008
7. XC4008 evaluation board
8. Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array development board
9. XC4008 development board
Xilinx XC4008-4PQ208C TechnicalAttributes