-Internet of Things
XC4008E-4PQ160C FAQ Chips
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC4008E4PQ160C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC4008E-4PQ160C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XC4008E-4PQ160C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC4008E-4PQ160C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC4008 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XC4000 Logic Cell Array Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC4008E-4PQ160C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC4008E-4PQ160C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC4008E-4PQ160C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC4008E-4PQ160C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XC4008E-4PQ160C Features
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible boundary-scan logic support
– High-speed logic and Interconnect
• Sub-micron CMOS Process
– Low power consumption
– Hierarchy of interconnect lines
– 288 macros, 34 hard macros, RAM/ROM compiler
– Six programming modes
– Wide edge decoders
– On-chip ultra-fast RAM
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– 24-mA sink current per output (XC4000A and XC4000H families)
– Interfaces to popular design environments like Viewlogic, Mentor Graphics and OrCAD
• XACT Development System runs on ’386/’486-type PC, NEC PC, Apollo, Sun-4, and Hewlett-Packard 700 series
• Third Generation Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
– Interactive design editor for design optimization
– Abundant flip-flops
• Flexible Array Architecture
• Configured by Loading Binary File
• Systems-Oriented Features
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal distribution network
– Programmable interconnects and wide decoders
– Programmable logic blocks and I/O blocks
– 12-mA sink current per output (XC4000 family)
– Programmable input pull-up or pull-down resistors
– Flexible function generators
– Fully automatic partitioning, placement and routing
– Dedicated high-speed carry-propagation circuit
– Programmable output slew rate
Request XC4008E-4PQ160C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC4008E-4PQ160C Overview
The XC4008E-4PQ160C of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
(FPGAs) provide the benefits of custom CMOS VLSI, while
avoiding the initial cost, time delay, and inherent risk of a
conventional masked gate array.
The XC4000 families provide a regular, flexible, programmable architecture of Configurable Logic Blocks (CLBs),
interconnected by a powerful hierarchy of versatile routing
resources, and surrounded by a perimeter of programmable Input/Output Blocks (IOBs).
XC4000-family devices have generous routing resources to
accommodate the most complex interconnect patterns.
XC4008E-4PQ160C devices have reduced sets of routing resources,
sufficient for their smaller size. XC4000H high I/O devices
maintain the same routing resources and CLB structure as
the XC4000 family, while nearly doubling the available I/O.
The devices are customized by loading configuration data
into the internal memory cells. The FPGA can either actively
read its configuration data out of external serial or byteparallel PROM (master modes), or the configuration data
can be written into the FPGA (slave and peripheral modes).
The XC4008E-4PQ160C families are supported by powerful and sophisticated software, covering every aspect of design: from
schematic entry, to simulation, to automatic block placement and routing of interconnects, and finally the creation
of the configuration bit stream.
Since Xilinx FPGAs can be reprogrammed an unlimited
number of times, they can be used in innovative designs
where hardware is changed dynamically, or where hardware must be adapted to different user applications. FPGAs
are ideal for shortening the design and development cycle,
but they also offer a cost-effective solution for production
rates well beyond 1000 systems per month.
The Xilinx FPGAs series XC4008E-4PQ160C is Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC4008E-4PQ160C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC4000 Logic Cell Array XC4008
2. XC4008 development board
3. XC4000 Logic Cell Array starter kit
4. XC4008 evaluation board
5. Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array development board
6. XC4008E-4PQ160C Datasheet PDF
7. XC4000 Logic Cell Array evaluation kit
8. XC4008 reference design
9. XC4008 evaluation board
Xilinx XC4008E-4PQ160C TechnicalAttributes
-Number of LABs/CLBs 324
-Voltage – Supply 4.75V ~ 5.25V
-Number of Gates 8000
-Number of I/O 129
-Total RAM Bits 10368
-Package / Case 160-BQFP
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 770
-Supplier Device Package 160-PQFP (28×28)
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)