-Internet of Things
XC7354-15WC68M FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC7354-15 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Macrocell CMOS CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC735415WC68M in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC7354-15WC68M pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XC7354-15WC68M devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC7354-15WC68M inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XC7354-15WC68M technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC7354-15WC68M” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC7354-15WC68M?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC7354-15WC68M, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XC7354-15WC68M Features
• Advanced Dual-Block architecture
• Meets JEDEC Standard (8-1A) for 3.3 V ±0.3 V
• 100% interconnect matrix
• Power management options
• 100% PCI compliant
– Up to 125 MHz maximum clock frequency
– 1 ns ripple-carry delay per bit
– 7.5 ns pin-to-pin speeds on all fast inputs
– Maximizes resource utilization
• Multiple independent clocks
– 61 MHz 18-bit accumulators
• 0.8 µ CMOS EPROM technology
• 54 macrocells with programmable I/O architecture
– 4 High-Density Function Blocks
– Wire-AND capability via SMARTswitch
• 18 outputs with 24 mA drive
– 2 Fast Function Blocks
• Up to 54 inputs programmable as direct, latched, or registered
• Available in 44-pin and 68-pin PLCC and CLCC packages
• High-performance Complex Programmable Logic Devices (CPLDs)
• I/O operation at 3.3 V or 5 V
• Multiple security bits for design protection
• High-speed arithmetic carry network
Request XC7354-15WC68M FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC7354-15WC68M Overview
The XC7354-15WC68M is a high performance CPLD providing general purpose logic integration. It consists of two PAL-like
24V9 Fast Function Blocks and four High Density Function
Blocks interconnected by the 100%-populated Universal
Interconnect Matrix (UIM).
The XC7354-15WC68M features a power-management scheme that
permits non-speed-critical paths of a design to be operated
at reduced power. Overall power dissipation is often
reduced significantly, since, in most systems only a few
paths are speed critical.
Macrocells can individually be specified for high performance or low power operation by adding attributes to the
logic schematic, or declaration statements to the behavioral
description. To minimize power dissipation, unused Function Blocks are turned off and unused macrocells in used
Function Blocks are configured for low power operation.
Operating current for each design can be approximated for
specific operating conditions using the following equation:
pecific operating conditions using the following equation:ICC (mA)=MCHP (3.0) + MCLP (2.6) +MC (0.006 mA/MHz) fWhere:MCHP = Macrocells in high-performance modeMCLP = Macrocells in low-power modeMC = Total number of macrocells usedf = Clock frequency (MHz)
The Xilinx Macrocell CMOS CPLD series XC7354-15WC68M is UV-Erasable/OTP Complex PLD, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC7354-15WC68M Tags integrated circuit
1. XC7354-15 development board
2. Xilinx Macrocell CMOS CPLD development board
3. Macrocell CMOS CPLD XC7354-15
4. XC7354-15WC68M Datasheet PDF
5. Macrocell CMOS CPLD evaluation kit
6. XC7354-15 reference design
7. Macrocell CMOS CPLD starter kit
8. XC7354-15 evaluation board
9. XC7354-15WC68M Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XC7354-15WC68M TechnicalAttributes