-Internet of Things
XC7S50-1FGGA484Q FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XC7S50-1FGGA484Q technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC7S50-1FGGA484Q” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC7S501FGGA484Q in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC7S50-1FGGA484Q pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC7S50 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or FPGA Spartan-7 Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC7S50-1FGGA484Q?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC7S50-1FGGA484Q, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC7S50-1FGGA484Q devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC7S50-1FGGA484Q inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XC7S50-1FGGA484Q Features
• Designed for high performance and lowest power with 28 nm, HKMG, HPL process, 1.0V core voltage process technology and 0.9V core voltage option for even lower power.
• Wide variety of configuration options, including support for commodity memories, 256-bit AES encryption with HMAC/SHA-256 authentication, and built-in SEU detection and correction.
• Quickly deploy embedded processing with MicroBlaze processor.
• Integrated block for PCI Express (PCIe), for up to x8 Gen3 Endpoint and Root Port designs.
• Powerful clock management tiles (CMT), combining phase-locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager (MMCM) blocks for high precision and low jitter.
• Low-cost, wire-bond, bare-die flip-chip, and high signal integrity flipchip packaging offering easy migration between family members in the same package. All packages available in Pb-free and selected packages in Pb option.
Request XC7S50-1FGGA484Q FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC7S50-1FGGA484Q Overview
Xilinx 7 XC7S50-1FGGA484Q FPGAs address the complete range of system requirements, ranging from low cost, small form factor, cost-sensitive, high-volume applications to ultra high-end connectivity bandwidth, logic capacity, and signal processing capability for the most demanding high-performance applications.
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC7S50-1FGGA484Q is Spartan-7 FPGA 250 I/O 484FCBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC7S50-1FGGA484Q Tags integrated circuit
1. XC7S50-1FGGA484Q Datasheet PDF
2. XC7S50 development board
3. XC7S50 evaluation board
4. FPGA Spartan-7 XC7S50
5. FPGA Spartan-7 starter kit
6. FPGA Spartan-7 evaluation kit
7. Xilinx FPGA Spartan-7 development board
8. XC7S50 reference design
9. FPGA Spartan-7 XC7S50
Xilinx XC7S50-1FGGA484Q TechnicalAttributes
-Total RAM Bits 2764800
-Number of LABs/CLBs 4075
-Supplier Device Package 484-FCBGA (23×23)
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 52160
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 125℃ (TJ)
-Voltage – Supply 0.95V ~ 1.05V
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Package / Case 484-BBGA, FCBGA
-Number of I/O 250