-Internet of Things
XC7S6-2FTGB196C FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC7S6 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or FPGA Spartan-7 Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC7S6-2FTGB196C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC7S6-2FTGB196C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC7S62FTGB196C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC7S6-2FTGB196C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XC7S6-2FTGB196C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC7S6-2FTGB196C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XC7S6-2FTGB196C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC7S6-2FTGB196C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs XC7S6-2FTGB196C Features
• Wide variety of configuration options, including support for commodity memories, 256-bit AES encryption with HMAC/SHA-256 authentication, and built-in SEU detection and correction.
• Low-cost, wire-bond, bare-die flip-chip, and high signal integrity flipchip packaging offering easy migration between family members in the same package. All packages available in Pb-free and selected packages in Pb option.
• Designed for high performance and lowest power with 28 nm, HKMG, HPL process, 1.0V core voltage process technology and 0.9V core voltage option for even lower power.
• Integrated block for PCI Express (PCIe), for up to x8 Gen3 Endpoint and Root Port designs.
• Powerful clock management tiles (CMT), combining phase-locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager (MMCM) blocks for high precision and low jitter.
• Quickly deploy embedded processing with MicroBlaze processor.
Request XC7S6-2FTGB196C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC7S6-2FTGB196C Overview
Xilinx 7 XC7S6-2FTGB196C FPGAs address the complete range of system requirements, ranging from low cost, small form factor, cost-sensitive, high-volume applications to ultra high-end connectivity bandwidth, logic capacity, and signal processing capability for the most demanding high-performance applications.
XC7S6-2FTGB196C Tags integrated circuit
1. FPGA Spartan-7 evaluation kit
2. XC7S6 evaluation board
3. XC7S6 development board
4. XC7S6-2FTGB196C Datasheet PDF
5. Xilinx FPGA Spartan-7 development board
6. XC7S6 reference design
7. Xilinx XC7S6
8. FPGA Spartan-7 starter kit
9. XC7S6-2FTGB196C Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XC7S6-2FTGB196C TechnicalAttributes
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Total RAM Bits 184320
-Package / Case 196-LBGA, CSPBGA
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 6000
-Supplier Device Package 196-CSBGA (15×15)
-Voltage – Supply 0.95V ~ 1.05V
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Number of I/O 100