-Internet of Things
XC9536-10PC44C FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XC9536-10PC44C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC9536-10PC44C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC9536 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or High-Performance CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XC9536-10PC44C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC9536-10PC44C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC9536-10PC44C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC9536-10PC44C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC953610PC44C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC9536-10PC44C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
ICs XC9536-10PC44C Features
36 macrocells with 800 usable gates
Individual output enable per output pin
Extra wide 54-input Function Blocks
Low power operation
Optimized for high-performance 2.5V systems
Bus-hold circuitry on all user pin inputs
Excellent quality and reliability
20 year data retention
Available in small footprint package
Full IEEE Standard 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG)
Enhanced data security features
Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs
Local clock inversion with three global and one product-term clocks
Pin-compatible with 3.3V-core XC9536XL device in the 44-pin VQFP package
Superior pin-locking and routability with Fast CONNECT II switch matrix
Advanced system features
ESD protection exceeding 2,000V
Fast concurrent programming
44-pin VQFP (34 user I/O pins)
Slew rate control on individual outputs
Up to 90 product-terms per macrocell with individual product-term allocation
Request XC9536-10PC44C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC9536-10PC44C Overview
• 5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays on all pins
• f CNT to 100 MHz
• 36 macrocells with 800 usable gates
• Up to 34 user I/O pins
• 5V in-system programmable
– Endurance of 10,000 program/erase cycles
– Program/erase over full commercial voltage and temperature range
• Enhanced pin-locking architecture
• Flexible 36V18 Function Block
– 90 product terms drive any or all of 18 macrocells within Function Block
– Global and product term clocks, output enables, set and reset signals
• Extensive IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG) support
• Programmable power reduction mode in each macrocell
• Slew rate control on individual outputs
• User programmable ground pin capability
• Extended pattern security features for design protection
• High-drive 24 mA outputs
• 3.3V or 5V I/O capability
• Advanced CMOS 5V FastFLASH™ technology
• Supports parallel programming of more than one XC9500 concurrently
• Available in 44-pin PLCC, 44-pin VQFP, 48-pin CSP packages
The XC9536-10PC44C is a high-performance CPLD providing advanced in-system programming and test capabilities for general purpose logic integration. It is comprised of eight 36V18 Function Blocks, providing 800 usable gates with propagation delays of 5 ns. See Figure 2 for the architecture overview.
The Xilinx Embedded – CPLDs (Complex Programmable Logic Devices) series XC9536-10PC44C is CPLD XC9500 Family 800 Gates 36 Macro Cells 66.7MHz 0.5um (CMOS) Technology 5V, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC9536-10PC44C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC9536-10PC44C Datasheet PDF
2. Xilinx High-Performance CPLD development board
3. XC9536 development board
4. High-Performance CPLD evaluation kit
5. XC9536 reference design
6. High-Performance CPLD XC9536
7. Xilinx XC9536
8. High-Performance CPLD starter kit
9. High-Performance CPLD evaluation kit
Xilinx XC9536-10PC44C TechnicalAttributes