-Internet of Things
XC9572-15PC44C FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC9572-15PC44C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC9572-15PC44C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC9572-15PC44C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC9572-15PC44C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC9572 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or High-Performance CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC9572-15PC44C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC9572-15PC44C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC957215PC44C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC9572-15PC44C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XC9572-15PC44C Features
Optimized for high-performance 2.5V systems
Individual output enable per output pin
Available in small footprint packages
Full IEEE Standard 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG)
Low power operation
Slew rate control on individual outputs
Local clock inversion with three global and one product-term clocks
Excellent quality and reliability
ESD protection exceeding 2,000V
100-pin TQFP (72-user I/O pins)
Up to 90 product-terms per macrocell with individual product-term allocation
Enhanced data security features
20 year data retention
72 macrocells with 1,600 usable gates
Bus-hold ciruitry on all user pin inputs
Fast concurrent programming
44-pin VQFP (34 user I/O pins)
Extra wide 54-input Function Blocks
Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs
Superior pin-locking and routability with Fast CONNECT II switch matrix
Advanced system features
Request XC9572-15PC44C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC9572-15PC44C Overview
• 7.5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays on all pins
• fCNT to 125 MHz
• 72 macrocells with 1,600 usable gates
• Up to 72 user I/O pins
• 5V in-system programmable
– Endurance of 10,000 program/erase cycles
– Program/erase over full commercial voltage and temperature range
• Enhanced pin-locking architecture
• Flexible 36V18 Function Block
– 90 product terms drive any or all of 18 macrocells within Function Block
– Global and product term clocks, output enables, set and reset signals
• Extensive IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG) support
• Programmable power reduction mode in each macrocell
• Slew rate control on individual outputs
• User programmable ground pin capability
• Extended pattern security features for design protection
• High-drive 24 mA outputs
• 3.3V or 5V I/O capability
• Advanced CMOS 5V FastFLASH™ technology
• Supports parallel programming of more than one XC9500 concurrently
The XC9572-15PC44C is a high-performance CPLD providing advanced in-system programming and test capabilities for general purpose logic integration. It is comprised of eight 36V18 Function Blocks, providing 1,600 usable gates with propagation delays of 7.5 ns
XC9572-15PC44C Tags integrated circuit
1. High-performance CPLD starter kit
2. Xilinx XC9572
3. XC9572 development board
4. Xilinx High-performance CPLD development board
5. High-performance CPLD evaluation kit
6. XC9572-15PC44C Datasheet PDF
7. High-performance CPLD XC9572
8. XC9572 evaluation board
9. Xilinx High-performance CPLD development board
Xilinx XC9572-15PC44C TechnicalAttributes