-Internet of Things
XC9572XL-10VQG44I FAQ Chips
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC9572XL10VQG44I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC9572XL-10VQG44I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC9572XL-10VQG44I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC9572XL-10VQG44I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of XC9572XL-10VQG44I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC9572XL-10VQG44I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XC9572XL-10VQG44I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC9572XL-10VQG44I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC9572XL Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or High-Performance CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
ICs XC9572XL-10VQG44I Features
– Up to 90 product-terms per macrocell with individual product-term allocation
• Pin-compatible with 5V core XC9500 family in common package footprints
– 36 to 288 macrocells, with 800 to 6400 usable gates
– Extra wide 54-input Function Blocks
– Full IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG)
– Advanced 0.35 micron feature size CMOS FastFLASH technology
– 20 year data retention
• Four pin-compatible device densities
– 3.3V or 2.5V output capability
– Bus-hold circuitry on all user pin inputs
– 5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays, with internal system frequency up to 208 MHz
support on all devices
– 5V tolerant I/O pins accept 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V signals
– Pb-free available for all packages
• Fast concurrent programming
• Enhanced data security features
– 10,000 program/erase cycles endurance rating
– Small footprint packages including VQFPs, TQFPs and CSPs (Chip Scale Package)
– Local clock inversion with three global and one product-term clocks
– Lower power operation
• Slew rate control on individual outputs
– In-system programmable
• Advanced system features
– Superior pin-locking and routability with FastCONNECT II switch matrix
• Excellent quality and reliability
– Supports hot-plugging capability
– Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs
• Optimized for high-performance 3.3V systems
– Individual output enable per output pin with local inversion
Request XC9572XL-10VQG44I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC9572XL-10VQG44I Overview
The XC9572XL-10VQG44I is a 3.3V CPLD targeted for high-performance, low-voltage applications in leading-edge communi cations and computing systems. It is comprised of four
54V18 Function Blocks, providing 1,600 usable gates with
propagation delays of 5 ns.
· 5ns pin-to-pin logic delays
· System frequency up to 178MHz
·72 macrocells with 1,600 usable gates· Available in small footprint packages
-44-pin PLCC(34 user l/O pins)
-44-pin VQFP(34 user /O pins)
48-pin CSP(38 user l/O pins)
64-pin VQFP(52 user l/O pins)
-100-pin TQFP(72 user I/O pins)
-Pb-free available for all packages
· Optimized for high-performance 3.3V systems Low power operation
5V tolerant I/O pins accept 5V,3.3V, and 2.5V signals
3.3V or 2.5V output capability Advanced 0.35 micron feature size CMOS Fast FLASHTM technology
· Advanced system features
-In-system programmable Superior pin-locking and routability with Fast CONNECTTM II switch matrix
-Extra wide 54-input Function Blocks Up to 90 product-terms per macrocell with individual product-term allocation
-Local clock inversion with three global and one product-term clocks
-Individual output enable per output pin
-Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs
-Bus-hold circuitry on all user pin inputs
-Full IEEE Standard 1149.1 boundary-scan(JTAG)
· Fast concurrent programming
· Slew rate control on individual outputs
· Enhanced data security features
· Excellent quality and reliability
The Xilinx Embedded – CPLDs (Complex Programmable Logic Devices) series XC9572XL-10VQG44I is CPLD, FLASH, 72, 34 I/O’s, VQFP, 44 Pins, 100 MHz, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC9572XL-10VQG44I Tags integrated circuit
1. XC9572XL evaluation board
2. Xilinx XC9572XL
3. High-Performance CPLD evaluation kit
4. Xilinx High-Performance CPLD development board
5. XC9572XL-10VQG44I Datasheet PDF
6. High-Performance CPLD starter kit
7. High-Performance CPLD XC9572XL
8. XC9572XL development board
9. Xilinx High-Performance CPLD development board
Xilinx XC9572XL-10VQG44I TechnicalAttributes
-Product Lifecycle Status Active
-ECCN Code EAR99
-Lead-Free Status Lead Free