-Internet of Things
XQ18V04VQ44N FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XQ18V04VQ44N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQ18V04VQ44N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XQ18V04VQ44N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQ18V04VQ44N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQ18V04VQ44N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQ18V04VQ44N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQ18V04 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Memory – Configuration Proms for FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQ18V04VQ44N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQ18V04VQ44N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XQ18V04VQ44N Features
Request XQ18V04VQ44N FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQ18V04VQ44N Overview
Xilinx introduces the QPro™ XQ18V04VQ44N Military Grade 4Mbit in-system programmable configuration Flash PROM. The XQ18V04VQ44N is a 3.3V rewritable PROM that provides a reliable non-volatile method for storing large Xilinx FPGA configuration bitstreams used in systems that require operation over the full military temperature range.
When the FPGA is in Master Serial mode, it generates a configuration clock that drives the PROM. A short access time after the rising CCLK, data is available on the PROM DATA (D0) pin that is connected to the FPGA DIN pin. The FPGA generates the appropriate number of clock pulses to complete the configuration.
When the FPGA is in Slave Serial mode, the PROM and the FPGA are clocked by an external clock. When the FPGA is in SelectMAP mode (Slave), an external oscillator will generate the configuration clock that drives the PROM and the FPGA. After the rising CCLK edge, data is available on the PROMs DATA (D0-D7) pins. The data will be clocked into the FPGA on the following rising edge of the CCLK.
Multiple devices can be cascaded by using the CEO output to drive the CE input of the following device. The clock inputs and the DATA outputs of all PROMs in this chain are interconnected. The XQ18V04VQ44N is compatible and can be cascaded with other configuration PROMs such as the XQR1701L and XQR17V16 one-time programmable configuration PROMs.
• Operating Temperature Range: –55°C to +125° C
• Low-power advanced CMOS FLASH process memory cells immune to static single event upset
• In-system programmable 3.3V PROMs for configuration of Xilinx FPGAs
– Endurance of 20,000 program/erase cycles
• IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG) support
• Cascadable for storing longer or multiple bitstreams
• Dual configuration modes
– Serial Slow/Fast configuration (up to 20 MHz)
– Parallel (up to 160 Mbps at 20 MHz)
• 5V tolerant I/O pins accept 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V signals
• 3.3V or 2.5V output capability
• Available in plastic VQ44 packaging only
• Design support using the Xilinx Alliance Series™ and Xilinx Foundation Series™ software packages
• JTAG command initiation of standard FPGA configuration
The Xilinx Lap , multi-turn potentiometer series XQ18V04VQ44N is QPRO XQR18V04 RADIATION HARDENED 4MBIT QML ISP CONFIGURATION FLASH PROM , View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XQ18V04VQ44N Tags integrated circuit
1. XQ18V04 reference design
2. Memory – Configuration Proms for FPGA’s XQ18V04
3. XQ18V04 development board
4. Memory – Configuration Proms for FPGA’s starter kit
5. Xilinx Memory – Configuration Proms for FPGA’s development board
6. Xilinx XQ18V04
7. XQ18V04VQ44N Datasheet PDF
8. Memory – Configuration Proms for FPGA’s evaluation kit
9. Memory – Configuration Proms for FPGA’s starter kit
Xilinx XQ18V04VQ44N TechnicalAttributes