-Internet of Things
XQV600E-2BG432N FAQ Chips
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV600E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XQV600E-2BG432N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XQV600E-2BG432N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XQV600E-2BG432N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV600E-2BG432N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV600E2BG432N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV600E-2BG432N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV600E-2BG432N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV600E-2BG432N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XQV600E-2BG432N Features
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
• Fast, High-Density 1.8V FPGA Family
– 1.27 mm BGA
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
– Designed for low-power operation
– Die-temperature sensor diode
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
• Advanced Packaging Options
• Supported by Xilinx Foundation and Alliance Series Development Systems
• Proprietary High-Performance SelectLink Technology
– Densities from 600K to 2M system gates
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
– Supports 20 high-performance interface standards
– Further compile time reduction of 50%
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
– Dual port block RAM capability
• Sophisticated SelectRAM+ Memory Hierarchy
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– 1.0 mm BGA
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Internet Team Design (ITD) tool ideal for million-plus gate density designs
• 0.18 µm 6-Layer Metal Process
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
– Compatible with standard differential devices
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
• SRAM-Based In-System Configuration
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Internal 3-state bussing
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
– Differential I/O signals can be input, output, or I/O
• Differential Signalling Support
Request XQV600E-2BG432N FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XQV600E-2BG432N Overview
The Virtex-E FPGA family XQV600E-2BG432N delivers high-performance,
high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic
increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new
architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an
aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These
advances make Virtex-E XQV600E-2BG432N FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.XQV600E-2BG432N devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that
comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all
interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing
resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the
Virtex-E family to accommodate even the largest and most
Virtex-E XQV600E-2BG432N FPGAs are SRAM-based, and are customized by
loading configuration data into internal memory cells. Configuration data can be read from an external SPROM (master serial mode), or can be written into the FPGA
(SelectMAP, slave serial, and JTAG modes).
The standard Xilinx Foundation Series and Alliance Series
Development systems deliver complete design support for
Virtex-E, covering every aspect from behavioral and schematic entry, through simulation, automatic design translation and implementation, to the creation and downloading of
a configuration bit stream.Higher Performance
Virtex-E XQV600E-2BG432N devices provide better performance than previous
generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous
system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s
using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at
33 MHz or 66 MHz.
While performance is design-dependent, many designs
operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can
achieve over 311 MHz.
XQV600E-2BG432N Tags integrated circuit
1. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
2. XQV600E development board
3. XQV600E evaluation board
4. XQV600E reference design
5. XQV600E-2BG432N Datasheet PDF
6. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs XQV600E
7. QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs evaluation kit
8. Xilinx XQV600E
9. XQV600E reference design
Xilinx XQV600E-2BG432N TechnicalAttributes