-Internet of Things
XA2C256-7VQG100I FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XA2C256-7VQG100I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA2C256-7VQG100I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA2C256 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA2C256-7VQG100I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA2C256-7VQG100I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA2C2567VQG100I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA2C256-7VQG100I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of XA2C256-7VQG100I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA2C256-7VQG100I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XA2C256-7VQG100I Features
· Optional DualEDGE triggered registers
· 100% product term routability across function block
– Global signal options with macrocell control
• AEC-Q100 device qualification and full PPAP support available in both I-grade and extended temperature Q-grade
– 100-pin VQFP with 80 user I/O
• Available in multiple package options
• Optimized for 1.8V systems
· 1.8V ISP using IEEE 1532 (JTAG) interface
Refer to the CoolRunner-II family data sheet for architecture description.
· DataGATE enable (DGE) signal control
– Flexible clocking modes
• Industry’s best 0.18 micron CMOS CPLD
– Advanced design security
– Unsurpassed low power management
– Fastest in system programming
– Optimized architecture for effective logic synthesis.
· Global set/reset
– Optional bus-hold, 3-state or weak pull-up on selected I/O pins
• Advanced system features
– PLA architecture
– Mixed I/O voltages compatible with 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V logic levels
• Guaranteed to meet full electrical specifications over
– Open-drain output option for Wired-OR and LED drive
– RealDigital 100% CMOS product term generation
– Optional configurable grounds on unused I/Os
TA = –40°C to +105°C with TJ Maximum = +125°C (Q-grade)
– Hot pluggable
WARNING: Programming temperature range of TA = 0°C to +70°C.
– Two separate I/O banks
– Optional Schmitt-trigger input (per pin)
· Multiple global output enables
– IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary Scan Test
· Superior pinout retention
– Pb-free only for all packages
– Multi-voltage I/O operation — 1.5V to 3.3V
– 144-pin TQFP with 118 user I/O
· Multiple global clocks with phase selection per macrocell
· Clock divider (divide by 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16)
Request XA2C256-7VQG100I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA2C256-7VQG100I Overview
The XA2C256-7VQG100I device is
designed for both high performance and low power applications. This lends power savings to high-end communication
equipment and high speed to battery operated devices. Due
to the low power stand-by and dynamic operation, overall
system reliability is improved.
This device consists of sixteen Function Blocks inter-connected by a low power Advanced Interconnect Matrix (AIM).
The AIM feeds 40 true and complement inputs to each
Function Block. The Function Blocks consist of a 40 by 56
P-term PLA and 16 macrocells which contain numerous
configuration bits that allow for combinational or registered
modes of operation.
Additionally, these registers can be globally reset or preset
and configured as a D or T flip-flop or as a D latch. There
are also multiple clock signals, both global and local product
term types, configured on a per macrocell basis. Output pin
configurations include slew rate limit, bus hold, pull-up,
open drain and programmable grounds. A Schmitt-trigger
input is available on a per input pin basis. In addition to storing macrocell output states, the macrocell registers may be
configured as “direct input” registers to store signals directly
from input pins.
Clocking is available on a global or Function Block basis.
Three global clocks are available for all Function Blocks as a
synchronous clock source. Macrocell registers can be individually configured to power up to the zero or one state. A
global set/reset control line is also available to asynchronously set or reset selected registers during operation.
Additional local clock, synchronous clock-enable, asynchronous set/reset and output enable signals can be formed
using product terms on a per-macrocell or per-Function
A DualEDGE flip-flop feature is also available on a per macrocell basis. This feature allows high performance synchronous operation based on lower frequency clocking to help
reduce the total power consumption of the XA2C256.
Circuitry has also been included to divide one externally
supplied global clock (GCK2) by eight different selections.
This yields divide by even and odd clock frequencies.
The Xilinx CPLDs series XA2C256-7VQG100I is AUTOMOTIVE – NEW PRODUCT, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XA2C256-7VQG100I Tags integrated circuit
1. XA2C256 evaluation board
2. Xilinx XA2C256
3. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD starter kit
4. XA2C256 reference design
5. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD evaluation kit
6. XA2C256-7VQG100I Datasheet PDF
7. XA2C256 development board
8. Xilinx CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD development board
9. XA2C256 reference design
Xilinx XA2C256-7VQG100I TechnicalAttributes
-Number of I/O 80
-Number of Macrocells 256
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Voltage Supply – Internal 1.7V ~ 1.9V
-Programmable Type In System Programmable
-Supplier Device Package 100-VQFP (14×14)
-Number of Gates 6000
-Number of Logic Elements/Blocks 16
-Package / Case 100-TQFP
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 85℃ (TA)
-Delay Time tpd(1) Max 7.0ns