-Internet of Things
XA2C256-8VQG100Q FAQ Chips
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA2C2568VQG100Q in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA2C256-8VQG100Q pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA2C256 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA2C256-8VQG100Q?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA2C256-8VQG100Q, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XA2C256-8VQG100Q devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA2C256-8VQG100Q inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XA2C256-8VQG100Q technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA2C256-8VQG100Q” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs XA2C256-8VQG100Q Features
– RealDigital 100% CMOS product term generation
– Optional bus-hold, 3-state or weak pull-up on selected I/O pins
• Available in multiple package options
– Optimized architecture for effective logic synthesis.
WARNING: Programming temperature range of TA = 0°C to +70°C.
· Optional DualEDGE triggered registers
– Optional configurable grounds on unused I/Os
· Global set/reset
– 100-pin VQFP with 80 user I/O
· Multiple global clocks with phase selection per macrocell
– Fastest in system programming
· Clock divider (divide by 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16)
· Superior pinout retention
• Guaranteed to meet full electrical specifications over
– Optional Schmitt-trigger input (per pin)
· DataGATE enable (DGE) signal control
– Pb-free only for all packages
· Multiple global output enables
– Two separate I/O banks
· 100% product term routability across function block
Refer to the CoolRunner-II family data sheet for architecture description.
TA = –40°C to +105°C with TJ Maximum = +125°C (Q-grade)
– 144-pin TQFP with 118 user I/O
– IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary Scan Test
• AEC-Q100 device qualification and full PPAP support available in both I-grade and extended temperature Q-grade
· 1.8V ISP using IEEE 1532 (JTAG) interface
– Mixed I/O voltages compatible with 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V logic levels
– Unsurpassed low power management
– Open-drain output option for Wired-OR and LED drive
• Optimized for 1.8V systems
– Advanced design security
• Industry’s best 0.18 micron CMOS CPLD
• Advanced system features
– Multi-voltage I/O operation — 1.5V to 3.3V
– Flexible clocking modes
– PLA architecture
– Hot pluggable
– Global signal options with macrocell control
Request XA2C256-8VQG100Q FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA2C256-8VQG100Q Overview
The XA2C256-8VQG100Q device is
designed for both high performance and low power applications. This lends power savings to high-end communication
equipment and high speed to battery operated devices. Due
to the low power stand-by and dynamic operation, overall
system reliability is improved.
This device consists of sixteen Function Blocks inter-connected by a low power Advanced Interconnect Matrix (AIM).
The AIM feeds 40 true and complement inputs to each
Function Block. The Function Blocks consist of a 40 by 56
P-term PLA and 16 macrocells which contain numerous
configuration bits that allow for combinational or registered
modes of operation.
Additionally, these registers can be globally reset or preset
and configured as a D or T flip-flop or as a D latch. There
are also multiple clock signals, both global and local product
term types, configured on a per macrocell basis. Output pin
configurations include slew rate limit, bus hold, pull-up,
open drain and programmable grounds. A Schmitt-trigger
input is available on a per input pin basis. In addition to storing macrocell output states, the macrocell registers may be
configured as “direct input” registers to store signals directly
from input pins.
Clocking is available on a global or Function Block basis.
Three global clocks are available for all Function Blocks as a
synchronous clock source. Macrocell registers can be individually configured to power up to the zero or one state. A
global set/reset control line is also available to asynchronously set or reset selected registers during operation.
Additional local clock, synchronous clock-enable, asynchronous set/reset and output enable signals can be formed
using product terms on a per-macrocell or per-Function
A DualEDGE flip-flop feature is also available on a per macrocell basis. This feature allows high performance synchronous operation based on lower frequency clocking to help
reduce the total power consumption of the XA2C256.
Circuitry has also been included to divide one externally
supplied global clock (GCK2) by eight different selections.
This yields divide by even and odd clock frequencies.
The Xilinx CPLDs series XA2C256-8VQG100Q is CPLD CoolRunner-II Family 6K Gates 256 Macro Cells 139MHz 0.18um (CMOS) Technology 1.8V 100Pin VTQFP, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XA2C256-8VQG100Q Tags integrated circuit
1. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD evaluation kit
2. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD starter kit
3. Xilinx CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD development board
4. Xilinx XA2C256
5. XA2C256 evaluation board
6. XA2C256 reference design
7. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD XA2C256
8. XA2C256 development board
9. Xilinx XA2C256
Xilinx XA2C256-8VQG100Q TechnicalAttributes
-Delay Time tpd(1) Max 7.0ns
-Number of I/O 80
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Number of Macrocells 256
-Supplier Device Package 100-VQFP (14×14)
-Number of Logic Elements/Blocks 16
-Number of Gates 6000
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 105℃ (TA)
-Programmable Type In System Programmable
-Package / Case 100-TQFP
-Voltage Supply – Internal 1.7V ~ 1.9V