-Internet of Things
XA2C32AVQG44AMS FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA2C32AVQG44AMS?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA2C32AVQG44AMS, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA2C32A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XA2C32AVQG44AMS technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA2C32AVQG44AMS” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XA2C32AVQG44AMS devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA2C32AVQG44AMS inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA2C32AVQG44AMS in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA2C32AVQG44AMS pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
ICs XA2C32AVQG44AMS Features
• Optimized for 1.8V systems
TA = -40° C to +105° C with TJ Maximum = +125° C (Q-grade)
2.5V, and 3.3V logic levels
– Multi-voltage I/O operation: 1.5V through 3.3V
• Advanced system features
• Industry’s best 0.18 micron CMOS CPLD
• AEC-Q100 device qualification and full PPAP support available in both I-grade and extended temperature Q-grade
– RealDigital 100% CMOS product term generation
· Optional DualEDGE triggered registers
· 1.8V ISP using IEEE 1532 (JTAG) interface
– Two separate I/O banks
– Hot pluggable
· Superior pinout retention
– Mixed I/O voltages compatible with 1.5V, 1.8V,
– PLA architecture
– Flexible clocking modes
– Optimized architecture for effective logic synthesis
selected I/O pins
– Optional bus-hold, 3-state or weak pullup on
• Available in Pb-free 44-pin VQFP with 33 user I/O
– Global signal options with macrocell control
– Fastest in system programming
– Optional configurable grounds on unused I/Os
· Multiple global clocks with phase selection per macrocell
– IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary Scan Test
– Advanced design security
set/resets for each macrocell and shared across function blocks
– Open-drain output option for Wired-OR and LED
• Guaranteed to meet full electrical specifications over
· 100% product term routability across function block
· Global set/reset
– Optional Schmitt-trigger input (per pin)
– Efficient control term clocks, output enables and
· Multiple global output enables
Request XA2C32AVQG44AMS FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA2C32AVQG44AMS Overview
The XA2C32AVQG44AMS device is
designed for both high performance and low power applications. This lends power savings to high-end communication
equipment and high speed to battery operated devices. Due
to the low power stand-by and dynamic operation, overall
system reliability is improved
This device consists of two Function Blocks interconnected
by a low power Advanced Interconnect Matrix (AIM). The
AIM feeds 40 true and complement inputs to each Function
Block. The Function Blocks consist of a 40 by 56 P-term
PLA and 16 macrocells which contain numerous configuration bits that allow for combinational or registered modes of
Additionally, these registers can be globally reset or preset
and configured as a D or T flip-flop or as a D latch. There
are also multiple clock signals, both global and local product
term types, configured on a per macrocell basis. Output pin
configurations include slew rate limit, bus hold, pull-up,
open drain and programmable grounds. A Schmitt trigger
input is available on a per input pin basis. In addition to storing macrocell output states, the macrocell registers may be
configured as “direct input” registers to store signals directly
from input pins.
Clocking is available on a global or Function Block basis.
Three global clocks are available for all Function Blocks as
a synchronous clock source. Macrocell registers can be
individually configured to power up to the zero or one state.
A global set/reset control line is also available to asynchronously set or reset selected registers during operation.
Additional local clock, synchronous clock-enable, asynchronous set/reset and output enable signals can be formed
using product terms on a per-macrocell or per-Function
The XA2C32AVQG44AMS is I/O
compatible with standard LVTTL and LVCMOS18,
LVCMOS25, and LVCMOS33. This device is
also 1.5V I/O compatible with the use of Schmitt-trigger
Another feature that eases voltage translation is I/O banking. Two I/O banks are available on the CoolRunner-II Automotive 32-macrocell device that permit easy interfacing to
3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, and 1.5V devices.
XA2C32AVQG44AMS Tags integrated circuit
1. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD XA2C32A
2. Xilinx XA2C32A
3. XA2C32A reference design
4. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD evaluation kit
5. XA2C32A development board
6. XA2C32A evaluation board
7. Xilinx CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD development board
8. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD starter kit
9. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD evaluation kit
Xilinx XA2C32AVQG44AMS TechnicalAttributes