-Internet of Things
XA2C64A-7VQG44I FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XA2C64A-7VQG44I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA2C64A-7VQG44I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA2C64A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA2C64A-7VQG44I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA2C64A-7VQG44I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA2C64A7VQG44I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA2C64A-7VQG44I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XA2C64A-7VQG44I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA2C64A-7VQG44I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
ICs XA2C64A-7VQG44I Features
• Available in the following package options
– 100-pin VQFP with 64 user I/O
– Optional Schmitt-trigger input (per pin)
– Open-drain output option for Wired-OR and LED
– 44-pin VQFP with 33 user I/O
– Global signal options with macrocell control
– Flexible clocking modes
2.5V, and 3.3V logic levels
– Efficient control term clocks, output enables and
set/resets for each macrocell and shared across function blocks
– Hot pluggable
• AEC-Q100 device qualification and full PPAP support
– Fastest in system programming
· Global set/reset
– PLA architecture
– Optimized architecture for effective logic synthesis
• Optimized for 1.8V systems
· Optional DualEDGE triggered registers
– Multi-voltage I/O operation — 1.5V to 3.3V
– Two separate I/O banks
– Mixed I/O voltages compatible with 1.5V, 1.8V,
– Optional configurable grounds on unused I/Os
· Multiple global clocks with phase selection per macrocell
• Advanced system features
– RealDigital 100% CMOS product term
– Pb-free only for all packages
– Optional bus-hold, 3-state or weak pullup on
· 100% product term routability across function block
· 1.8V ISP using IEEE 1532 (JTAG) interface
available in both I-grade and extended temperature Q-grade
selected I/O pins
• Industry’s best 0.18 micron CMOS CPLD
· Multiple global output enables
– IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary Scan Test
TA = -40° C to +105° C with TJ Maximum = +125° C (Q-grade)
• Guaranteed to meet full electrical specifications over
– Advanced design security
· Superior pinout retention
Request XA2C64A-7VQG44I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA2C64A-7VQG44I Overview
The XA2C64A-7VQG44I device is
designed for both high performance and low power applications. This lends power savings to high-end communication
equipment and high speed to battery operated devices. Due
to the low power stand-by and dynamic operation, overall
system reliability is improved
This device consists of four Function Blocks inter-connected by a low power Advanced Interconnect Matrix (AIM).
The AIM feeds 40 true and complement inputs to each
Function Block. The Function Blocks consist of a 40 by 56
P-term PLA and 16 macrocells which contain numerous
configuration bits that allow for combinational or registered
modes of operation.
Additionally, these registers can be globally reset or preset
and configured as a D or T flip-flop or as a D latch.
are also multiple clock signals, both global and local product
term types, configured on a per macrocell basis. Output pin
configurations include slew rate limit, bus hold, pull-up,
open drain and programmable grounds. A Schmitt trigger
input is available on a per input pin basis. In addition to storing macrocell output states, the macrocell registers may be
configured as “direct input” registers to store signals directly
from input pins.
Clocking is available on a global or Function Block basis.
Three global clocks are available for all Function Blocks as
a synchronous clock source. Macrocell registers can be
individually configured to power up to the zero or one state.
A global set/reset control line is also available to asynchronously set or reset selected registers during operation.
Additional local clock, synchronous clock-enable, asynchronous set/reset and output enable signals can be formed
using product terms on a per-macrocell or per-Function
The Xilinx CPLDs series XA2C64A-7VQG44I is AUTOMOTIVE – NEW PRODUCT, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XA2C64A-7VQG44I Tags integrated circuit
1. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD evaluation kit
2. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD starter kit
3. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD XA2C64A
4. Xilinx XA2C64A
5. Xilinx CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD development board
6. XA2C64A reference design
7. XA2C64A evaluation board
8. XA2C64A-7VQG44I Datasheet PDF
9. Xilinx XA2C64A
Xilinx XA2C64A-7VQG44I TechnicalAttributes
-Voltage Supply – Internal 1.7V ~ 1.9V
-Delay Time tpd(1) Max 6.7ns
-Programmable Type In System Programmable
-Number of Logic Elements/Blocks 4
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 85℃ (TA)
-Number of I/O 33
-Number of Macrocells 64
-Supplier Device Package 44-VQFP (10×10)
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Package / Case 44-TQFP
-Number of Gates 1500