-Internet of Things
XA2C64A-7VQG44Q FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XA2C64A-7VQG44Q devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA2C64A-7VQG44Q inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA2C64A7VQG44Q in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA2C64A-7VQG44Q pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA2C64A-7VQG44Q?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA2C64A-7VQG44Q, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA2C64A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XA2C64A-7VQG44Q technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA2C64A-7VQG44Q” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XA2C64A-7VQG44Q Features
– Optional bus-hold, 3-state or weak pullup on
• Advanced system features
• Guaranteed to meet full electrical specifications over
· Multiple global output enables
· 1.8V ISP using IEEE 1532 (JTAG) interface
– Open-drain output option for Wired-OR and LED
– IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary Scan Test
– Multi-voltage I/O operation — 1.5V to 3.3V
2.5V, and 3.3V logic levels
· Optional DualEDGE triggered registers
available in both I-grade and extended temperature Q-grade
– Global signal options with macrocell control
– PLA architecture
selected I/O pins
· 100% product term routability across function block
· Global set/reset
• Industry’s best 0.18 micron CMOS CPLD
– Flexible clocking modes
– Hot pluggable
– Mixed I/O voltages compatible with 1.5V, 1.8V,
· Multiple global clocks with phase selection per macrocell
set/resets for each macrocell and shared across function blocks
– Pb-free only for all packages
– Optimized architecture for effective logic synthesis
• Optimized for 1.8V systems
– Two separate I/O banks
– Fastest in system programming
– Advanced design security
– 44-pin VQFP with 33 user I/O
– 100-pin VQFP with 64 user I/O
– Optional Schmitt-trigger input (per pin)
– Efficient control term clocks, output enables and
• AEC-Q100 device qualification and full PPAP support
TA = -40° C to +105° C with TJ Maximum = +125° C (Q-grade)
· Superior pinout retention
– RealDigital 100% CMOS product term
• Available in the following package options
– Optional configurable grounds on unused I/Os
Request XA2C64A-7VQG44Q FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA2C64A-7VQG44Q Overview
The XA2C64A-7VQG44Q device is
designed for both high performance and low power applications. This lends power savings to high-end communication
equipment and high speed to battery operated devices. Due
to the low power stand-by and dynamic operation, overall
system reliability is improved
This device consists of four Function Blocks inter-connected by a low power Advanced Interconnect Matrix (AIM).
The AIM feeds 40 true and complement inputs to each
Function Block. The Function Blocks consist of a 40 by 56
P-term PLA and 16 macrocells which contain numerous
configuration bits that allow for combinational or registered
modes of operation.
Additionally, these registers can be globally reset or preset
and configured as a D or T flip-flop or as a D latch.
are also multiple clock signals, both global and local product
term types, configured on a per macrocell basis. Output pin
configurations include slew rate limit, bus hold, pull-up,
open drain and programmable grounds. A Schmitt trigger
input is available on a per input pin basis. In addition to storing macrocell output states, the macrocell registers may be
configured as “direct input” registers to store signals directly
from input pins.
Clocking is available on a global or Function Block basis.
Three global clocks are available for all Function Blocks as
a synchronous clock source. Macrocell registers can be
individually configured to power up to the zero or one state.
A global set/reset control line is also available to asynchronously set or reset selected registers during operation.
Additional local clock, synchronous clock-enable, asynchronous set/reset and output enable signals can be formed
using product terms on a per-macrocell or per-Function
XA2C64A-7VQG44Q Tags integrated circuit
1. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD evaluation kit
2. XA2C64A reference design
3. XA2C64A development board
4. Xilinx CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD development board
5. XA2C64A-7VQG44Q Datasheet PDF
6. CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD XA2C64A
7. Xilinx XA2C64A
8. XA2C64A evaluation board
9. Xilinx CoolRunner-II Automotive CPLD development board
Xilinx XA2C64A-7VQG44Q TechnicalAttributes