-Internet of Things
XA6SLX100-2FGG484I FAQ Chips
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA6SLX1002FGG484I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA6SLX100-2FGG484I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XA6SLX100-2FGG484I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA6SLX100-2FGG484I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA6SLX100-2FGG484I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA6SLX100-2FGG484I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA6SLX100 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XA Spartan 6 Automotive FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XA6SLX100-2FGG484I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA6SLX100-2FGG484I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XA6SLX100-2FGG484I Features
• Integrated Memory Controller blocks
• Frequency synthesis with simultaneous multiplication, division, and phase shifting
• Fast 18 x 18 multiplier and 48-bit accumulator
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• AEC-Q100 qualification
• 45 nm process optimized for cost and low power
• Low-cost PCI technology support compatible with the 33 MHz, 32- and 64-bit specification.
• Hibernate power-down mode for zero power
• Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
• Xilinx is ISO-TS16949 compliant
• Efficient DSP48A1 slices
• Efficient 6-input LUTs improve performance and minimize power
• Faster embedded processing with enhanced, low cost, MicroBlaze 32-bit soft processor
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface banks
• Up to 3.2 Gb/s
• High performance 1.2V core voltage (LX and LXT FPGAs, -2 and -3 speed grades)
• High-volume plastic wire-bonded packages
• Designed for low cost
• Broad third-party SPI (up to x4) and NOR flash support
• Optimized selection of I/O standards
• Strong automotive-specific third-party ecosystem with IP, development boards, and design services
• AES bitstream encryption in the XA6SLX75, XA6SLX75T, and XA6SLX100 devices
• Pre-adder to assist filter applications
• Integrated Endpoint block for PCI Express designs (LXT)
bitstreams, using watchdog protection
• XA Spartan-6 Family:
• Multiple efficient integrated blocks
• Data rates up to 800 Mb/s
• High-speed interfaces including: Serial ATA and PCI Express
• Pipelining and cascading capability
• Automotive Standards:
• Hot swap compliance
• Simplified configuration, supports low-cost standards
• Low-cost HSTL and SSTL memory interfaces
• Suspend mode maintains state and configuration with multipin wake-up, control enhancement
• DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and LPDDR support
• Fast block RAM with byte write enable
• Clock Management Tile (CMT) for enhanced performance
• Unique Device DNA identifier for design authentication
• Beyond AEC-Q100 qualification is available upon request
• Up to 1,080 Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
• I-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +100°C
• Automotive Temperatures:
• Low static and dynamic power
• 3.3V to 1.2V I/O standards and protocols
• Multi-port bus structure with independent FIFO to reduce design timing issues
• Digital Clock Managers (DCMs) eliminate clock skew and duty cycle distortion
• Abundant logic resources with increased logic capacity
• Phase-Locked Loops (PLLs) for low-jitter clocking
• Block RAM with a wide range of granularity
• Sixteen low-skew global clock networks
• Adjustable I/O slew rates to improve signal integrity
• Industry-leading IP and reference designs
• 2-pin auto-detect configuration
• Low noise, flexible clocking
• Q-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +125°C
• Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation
• Staggered pads
• LUT with dual flip-flops for pipeline centric applications
• High-performance arithmetic and signal processing
• XA Spartan-6 LXT FPGA: High-speed serial connectivity
• MultiBoot support for remote upgrade with multiple
• XA Spartan-6 LX FPGA: Logic optimized
• 18 Kb blocks that can be optionally programmed as two independent 9 Kb block RAMs
• Enhanced security for design protection
• High-speed GTP serial transceivers in the LXT FPGAs
Request XA6SLX100-2FGG484I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA6SLX100-2FGG484I Overview
The Xilinx XA6SLX100-2FGG484I of Automotive (XA) Spartan-6 family of FPGAs provides leading system integration capabilities with the lowest total cost for highvolume automotive applications. The ten-member family delivers expanded densities ranging from 3,840 to 101,261 logic cells and faster,
more comprehensive connectivity. Built on a mature 45 nm low-power copper process technology that delivers the optimal balance of cost,
power, and performance, the XA Spartan-6 family offers a new, more efficient, dual-register 6-input look-up table (LUT) logic and a rich
selection of built-in system-level blocks. These include 18 Kb (2 x 9 Kb) block RAMs, second generation DSP48A1 slices, SDRAM
memory controllers, enhanced mixed-mode clock management blocks, SelectIO technology, power-optimized high-speed serial
transceiver blocks, PCI Express compatible Endpoint blocks, advanced system-level power management modes, auto-detect
configuration options, and enhanced IP security with AES and Device DNA protection. These features for XA6SLX100-2FGG484I provide a low-cost programmable
alternative to custom ASIC products with unprecedented ease of use. XA Spartan-6 FPGAs offer the best solution for flexible and scalable
high-volume logic designs, high-bandwidth parallel DSP processing designs, and cost-sensitive applications where multiple interfacing
standards are required. XA Spartan-6 FPGAs are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver
integrated software and hardware components that enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XA6SLX100-2FGG484I is FPGA XA Spartan-6 Family 101261 Cells 45nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V 484Pin FBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XA6SLX100-2FGG484I Tags integrated circuit
1. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA evaluation kit
2. Xilinx XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA development board
3. XA6SLX100 development board
4. XA6SLX100-2FGG484I Datasheet PDF
5. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA starter kit
6. XA6SLX100 evaluation board
7. Xilinx XA6SLX100
8. XA6SLX100 reference design
9. XA6SLX100-2FGG484I Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XA6SLX100-2FGG484I TechnicalAttributes
-Package / Case 484-BBGA
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Supplier Device Package 484-FBGA (23×23)
-Total RAM Bits 4939776
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 101261
-Number of I/O 326
-Number of LABs/CLBs 7911
-Mounting Type Surface Mount