-Internet of Things
XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA6SLX16 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XA Spartan 6 Automotive FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA6SLX163FTG256Q in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q Features
• 18 Kb blocks that can be optionally programmed as two independent 9 Kb block RAMs
• Efficient 6-input LUTs improve performance and minimize power
• AEC-Q100 qualification
• Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation
• Hot swap compliance
• Designed for low cost
• Automotive Standards:
• Hibernate power-down mode for zero power
• MultiBoot support for remote upgrade with multiple
• Industry-leading IP and reference designs
• Staggered pads
• XA Spartan-6 LXT FPGA: High-speed serial connectivity
• 45 nm process optimized for cost and low power
• Unique Device DNA identifier for design authentication
• Faster embedded processing with enhanced, low cost, MicroBlaze 32-bit soft processor
• Xilinx is ISO-TS16949 compliant
• Low static and dynamic power
• Fast 18 x 18 multiplier and 48-bit accumulator
• LUT with dual flip-flops for pipeline centric applications
• 3.3V to 1.2V I/O standards and protocols
• Fast block RAM with byte write enable
• Broad third-party SPI (up to x4) and NOR flash support
• Suspend mode maintains state and configuration with multipin wake-up, control enhancement
• Clock Management Tile (CMT) for enhanced performance
• Pipelining and cascading capability
• Adjustable I/O slew rates to improve signal integrity
• XA Spartan-6 Family:
• Integrated Memory Controller blocks
• Low-cost HSTL and SSTL memory interfaces
• Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
• Frequency synthesis with simultaneous multiplication, division, and phase shifting
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface banks
• High-volume plastic wire-bonded packages
• Strong automotive-specific third-party ecosystem with IP, development boards, and design services
• Automotive Temperatures:
• Multiple efficient integrated blocks
• Up to 1,080 Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
• DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and LPDDR support
• Integrated Endpoint block for PCI Express designs (LXT)
• High-speed GTP serial transceivers in the LXT FPGAs
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Beyond AEC-Q100 qualification is available upon request
• Sixteen low-skew global clock networks
• Low-cost PCI technology support compatible with the 33 MHz, 32- and 64-bit specification.
• Phase-Locked Loops (PLLs) for low-jitter clocking
• Simplified configuration, supports low-cost standards
bitstreams, using watchdog protection
• Multi-port bus structure with independent FIFO to reduce design timing issues
• High-speed interfaces including: Serial ATA and PCI Express
• Pre-adder to assist filter applications
• Efficient DSP48A1 slices
• Block RAM with a wide range of granularity
• Optimized selection of I/O standards
• AES bitstream encryption in the XA6SLX75, XA6SLX75T, and XA6SLX100 devices
• Up to 3.2 Gb/s
• Enhanced security for design protection
• I-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +100°C
• Low noise, flexible clocking
• Q-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +125°C
• Data rates up to 800 Mb/s
• High-performance arithmetic and signal processing
• Abundant logic resources with increased logic capacity
• Digital Clock Managers (DCMs) eliminate clock skew and duty cycle distortion
• 2-pin auto-detect configuration
• XA Spartan-6 LX FPGA: Logic optimized
• High performance 1.2V core voltage (LX and LXT FPGAs, -2 and -3 speed grades)
Request XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q Overview
The Xilinx Automotive (XA) Spartan-6 family of XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q FPGAs provides leading system integration capabilities with the lowest total cost for highvolume automotive applications. The ten-member family delivers expanded densities ranging from 3,840 to 101,261 logic cells and faster, more comprehensive connectivity. Built on a mature 45 nm low-power copper process technology that delivers the optimal balance of cost, power, and performance, the XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q offers a new, more efficient, dual-register 6-input look-up table (LUT) logic and a rich selection of built-in system-level blocks. These include 18 Kb (2 x 9 Kb) block RAMs, second generation DSP48A1 slices, SDRAM memory controllers, enhanced mixed-mode clock management blocks, SelectIO technology, power-optimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks, PCI Express compatible Endpoint blocks, advanced system-level power management modes, auto-detect configuration options, and enhanced IP security with AES and Device DNA protection. These features provide a low-cost programmable alternative to custom ASIC products with unprecedented ease of use. XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q FPGAs offer the best solution for flexible and scalable high-volume logic designs, high-bandwidth parallel DSP processing designs, and cost-sensitive applications where multiple interfacing standards are required. XA SpartanXA6SLX16-3FTG256Q are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components that enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q is FPGA XA Spartan-6 Family 14579 Cells 45nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V 256Pin TFBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q Tags integrated circuit
1. XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q Datasheet PDF
2. Xilinx XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA development board
3. XA6SLX16 development board
4. XA6SLX16 evaluation board
5. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA starter kit
6. Xilinx XA6SLX16
7. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA evaluation kit
8. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA XA6SLX16
9. XA6SLX16 evaluation board
Xilinx XA6SLX16-3FTG256Q TechnicalAttributes
-Total RAM Bits 589824
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 125℃ (TJ)
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Package / Case 256-LBGA
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 14579
-Supplier Device Package 256-FTBGA (17×17)
-Number of LABs/CLBs 1139
-Number of I/O 186
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V