-Internet of Things
XA6SLX25-2CSG324I FAQ Chips
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA6SLX252CSG324I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA6SLX25-2CSG324I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XA6SLX25-2CSG324I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA6SLX25-2CSG324I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XA6SLX25-2CSG324I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA6SLX25-2CSG324I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA6SLX25 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XA Spartan 6 Automotive FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA6SLX25-2CSG324I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA6SLX25-2CSG324I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XA6SLX25-2CSG324I Features
• 2-pin auto-detect configuration
• Pipelining and cascading capability
• High-volume plastic wire-bonded packages
• High performance 1.2V core voltage (LX and LXT FPGAs, -2 and -3 speed grades)
• Suspend mode maintains state and configuration with multipin wake-up, control enhancement
• Enhanced security for design protection
• Low static and dynamic power
• Pre-adder to assist filter applications
• High-performance arithmetic and signal processing
• Data rates up to 800 Mb/s
• I-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +100°C
• Automotive Temperatures:
• Designed for low cost
• Abundant logic resources with increased logic capacity
• Fast 18 x 18 multiplier and 48-bit accumulator
• Up to 3.2 Gb/s
• MultiBoot support for remote upgrade with multiple
• XA Spartan-6 LX FPGA: Logic optimized
• Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation
• Multiple efficient integrated blocks
• Automotive Standards:
• DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and LPDDR support
• High-speed GTP serial transceivers in the LXT FPGAs
• Simplified configuration, supports low-cost standards
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Beyond AEC-Q100 qualification is available upon request
• XA Spartan-6 Family:
• Efficient 6-input LUTs improve performance and minimize power
• Staggered pads
bitstreams, using watchdog protection
• Hibernate power-down mode for zero power
• 45 nm process optimized for cost and low power
• 3.3V to 1.2V I/O standards and protocols
• Q-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +125°C
• AEC-Q100 qualification
• Hot swap compliance
• Integrated Memory Controller blocks
• Xilinx is ISO-TS16949 compliant
• Efficient DSP48A1 slices
• Multi-port bus structure with independent FIFO to reduce design timing issues
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface banks
• Low-cost HSTL and SSTL memory interfaces
• Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
• Optimized selection of I/O standards
• Broad third-party SPI (up to x4) and NOR flash support
• High-speed interfaces including: Serial ATA and PCI Express
• XA Spartan-6 LXT FPGA: High-speed serial connectivity
• Up to 1,080 Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
• Adjustable I/O slew rates to improve signal integrity
Request XA6SLX25-2CSG324I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA6SLX25-2CSG324I Overview
The Xilinx Automotive (XA) Spartan-6 family of XA6SLX25-2CSG324I FPGAs provides leading system integration capabilities with the lowest total cost for highvolume automotive applications. The ten-member family delivers expanded densities ranging from 3,840 to 101,261 logic cells and faster, more comprehensive connectivity. Built on a mature 45 nm low-power copper process technology that delivers the optimal balance of cost, power, and performance, the XA6SLX25-2CSG324I offers a new, more efficient, dual-register 6-input look-up table (LUT) logic and a rich selection of built-in system-level blocks. These include 18 Kb (2 x 9 Kb) block RAMs, second generation DSP48A1 slices, SDRAM memory controllers, enhanced mixed-mode clock management blocks, SelectIO technology, power-optimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks, PCI Express compatible Endpoint blocks, advanced system-level power management modes, auto-detect configuration options, and enhanced IP security with AES and Device DNA protection. These features provide a low-cost programmable alternative to custom ASIC products with unprecedented ease of use. XA6SLX25-2CSG324I FPGAs offer the best solution for flexible and scalable high-volume logic designs, high-bandwidth parallel DSP processing designs, and cost-sensitive applications where multiple interfacing standards are required. XA SpartanXA6SLX25-2CSG324I are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components that enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XA6SLX25-2CSG324I is FPGA XA Spartan -6 Family 24051 Cells 45nm Technology 1.2V 324Pin CSBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XA6SLX25-2CSG324I Tags integrated circuit
1. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA starter kit
2. XA6SLX25 development board
3. XA6SLX25 evaluation board
4. XA6SLX25-2CSG324I Datasheet PDF
5. Xilinx XA6SLX25
6. Xilinx XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA development board
7. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA XA6SLX25
8. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA evaluation kit
9. XA6SLX25-2CSG324I Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XA6SLX25-2CSG324I TechnicalAttributes
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Number of LABs/CLBs 1879
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 24051
-Supplier Device Package 324-CSPBGA (15×15)
-Package / Case 324-LFBGA, CSPBGA
-Total RAM Bits 958464
-Number of I/O 226