-Internet of Things
XA6SLX25-3CSG324I FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XA6SLX25-3CSG324I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA6SLX25-3CSG324I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA6SLX253CSG324I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA6SLX25-3CSG324I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XA6SLX25-3CSG324I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA6SLX25-3CSG324I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA6SLX25 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XA Spartan 6 Automotive FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA6SLX25-3CSG324I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA6SLX25-3CSG324I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XA6SLX25-3CSG324I Features
• Fast 18 x 18 multiplier and 48-bit accumulator
• Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
• XA Spartan-6 LXT FPGA: High-speed serial connectivity
• Optimized selection of I/O standards
• Adjustable I/O slew rates to improve signal integrity
• Q-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +125°C
• Pre-adder to assist filter applications
• Pipelining and cascading capability
• Multiple efficient integrated blocks
• High-volume plastic wire-bonded packages
• AEC-Q100 qualification
• Automotive Standards:
• Hot swap compliance
• Low static and dynamic power
• Staggered pads
• High-speed GTP serial transceivers in the LXT FPGAs
• Broad third-party SPI (up to x4) and NOR flash support
• Up to 1,080 Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
• Data rates up to 800 Mb/s
• Designed for low cost
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Simplified configuration, supports low-cost standards
• High performance 1.2V core voltage (LX and LXT FPGAs, -2 and -3 speed grades)
• Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation
• Automotive Temperatures:
• High-speed interfaces including: Serial ATA and PCI Express
bitstreams, using watchdog protection
• Xilinx is ISO-TS16949 compliant
• Multi-port bus structure with independent FIFO to reduce design timing issues
• Suspend mode maintains state and configuration with multipin wake-up, control enhancement
• 2-pin auto-detect configuration
• Beyond AEC-Q100 qualification is available upon request
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface banks
• I-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +100°C
• Efficient 6-input LUTs improve performance and minimize power
• XA Spartan-6 LX FPGA: Logic optimized
• XA Spartan-6 Family:
• MultiBoot support for remote upgrade with multiple
• DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and LPDDR support
• Low-cost HSTL and SSTL memory interfaces
• Hibernate power-down mode for zero power
• Abundant logic resources with increased logic capacity
• 3.3V to 1.2V I/O standards and protocols
• Up to 3.2 Gb/s
• Enhanced security for design protection
• 45 nm process optimized for cost and low power
• Efficient DSP48A1 slices
• Integrated Memory Controller blocks
• High-performance arithmetic and signal processing
Request XA6SLX25-3CSG324I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA6SLX25-3CSG324I Overview
The Xilinx Automotive (XA) Spartan-6 family of XA6SLX25-3CSG324I FPGAs provides leading system integration capabilities with the lowest total cost for highvolume automotive applications. The ten-member family delivers expanded densities ranging from 3,840 to 101,261 logic cells and faster, more comprehensive connectivity. Built on a mature 45 nm low-power copper process technology that delivers the optimal balance of cost, power, and performance, the XA6SLX25-3CSG324I offers a new, more efficient, dual-register 6-input look-up table (LUT) logic and a rich selection of built-in system-level blocks. These include 18 Kb (2 x 9 Kb) block RAMs, second generation DSP48A1 slices, SDRAM memory controllers, enhanced mixed-mode clock management blocks, SelectIO technology, power-optimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks, PCI Express compatible Endpoint blocks, advanced system-level power management modes, auto-detect configuration options, and enhanced IP security with AES and Device DNA protection. These features provide a low-cost programmable alternative to custom ASIC products with unprecedented ease of use. XA6SLX25-3CSG324I FPGAs offer the best solution for flexible and scalable high-volume logic designs, high-bandwidth parallel DSP processing designs, and cost-sensitive applications where multiple interfacing standards are required. XA SpartanXA6SLX25-3CSG324I are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components that enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XA6SLX25-3CSG324I is FPGA XA Spartan-6 Family 24051 Cells 45nm Technology 1.2V 324Pin CSBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XA6SLX25-3CSG324I Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx XA6SLX25
2. XA6SLX25 evaluation board
3. Xilinx XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA development board
4. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA starter kit
5. XA6SLX25 reference design
6. XA6SLX25-3CSG324I Datasheet PDF
7. XA6SLX25 development board
8. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA XA6SLX25
9. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA starter kit
Xilinx XA6SLX25-3CSG324I TechnicalAttributes
-Supplier Device Package 324-CSPBGA (15×15)
-Package / Case 324-LFBGA, CSPBGA
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
-Number of I/O 226
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Total RAM Bits 958464
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 24051
-Number of LABs/CLBs 1879