-Internet of Things
XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q FAQ Chips
Q: Does the price of XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA6SLX9 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XA Spartan 6 Automotive FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA6SLX93FTG256Q in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q Features
• AEC-Q100 qualification
• Faster embedded processing with enhanced, low cost, MicroBlaze 32-bit soft processor
• Beyond AEC-Q100 qualification is available upon request
• Block RAM with a wide range of granularity
• DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and LPDDR support
• Pre-adder to assist filter applications
• Industry-leading IP and reference designs
• Optimized selection of I/O standards
• XA Spartan-6 LX FPGA: Logic optimized
• Xilinx is ISO-TS16949 compliant
• XA Spartan-6 LXT FPGA: High-speed serial connectivity
• XA Spartan-6 Family:
• Abundant logic resources with increased logic capacity
• Data rates up to 800 Mb/s
• Staggered pads
• Low noise, flexible clocking
• Clock Management Tile (CMT) for enhanced performance
• Optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Integrated Memory Controller blocks
• Hibernate power-down mode for zero power
• Fast block RAM with byte write enable
• I-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +100°C
• AES bitstream encryption in the XA6SLX75, XA6SLX75T, and XA6SLX100 devices
• 18 Kb blocks that can be optionally programmed as two independent 9 Kb block RAMs
• Q-Grade: Tj = –40°C to +125°C
• Multi-port bus structure with independent FIFO to reduce design timing issues
• High-volume plastic wire-bonded packages
• Low-cost PCI technology support compatible with the 33 MHz, 32- and 64-bit specification.
• Low static and dynamic power
• Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation
• Automotive Standards:
• Designed for low cost
• 45 nm process optimized for cost and low power
• High performance 1.2V core voltage (LX and LXT FPGAs, -2 and -3 speed grades)
• Integrated Endpoint block for PCI Express designs (LXT)
• Automotive Temperatures:
• Suspend mode maintains state and configuration with multipin wake-up, control enhancement
• Efficient 6-input LUTs improve performance and minimize power
• Strong automotive-specific third-party ecosystem with IP, development boards, and design services
• Multiple efficient integrated blocks
• LUT with dual flip-flops for pipeline centric applications
Request XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q Overview
The Xilinx Automotive (XA) Spartan-6 family of XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q FPGAs provides leading system integration capabilities with the lowest total cost for highvolume automotive applications. The ten-member family delivers expanded densities ranging from 3,840 to 101,261 logic cells and faster, more comprehensive connectivity. Built on a mature 45 nm low-power copper process technology that delivers the optimal balance of cost, power, and performance, the XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q offers a new, more efficient, dual-register 6-input look-up table (LUT) logic and a rich selection of built-in system-level blocks. These include 18 Kb (2 x 9 Kb) block RAMs, second generation DSP48A1 slices, SDRAM memory controllers, enhanced mixed-mode clock management blocks, SelectIO technology, power-optimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks, PCI Express compatible Endpoint blocks, advanced system-level power management modes, auto-detect configuration options, and enhanced IP security with AES and Device DNA protection. These features provide a low-cost programmable alternative to custom ASIC products with unprecedented ease of use. XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q FPGAs offer the best solution for flexible and scalable high-volume logic designs, high-bandwidth parallel DSP processing designs, and cost-sensitive applications where multiple interfacing standards are required. XA SpartanXA6SLX9-3FTG256Q are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components that enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q is FPGA XA Spartan-6 Family 9152 Cells 45nm (CMOS) Technology 1.2V 256Pin TFBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q Tags integrated circuit
1. XA6SLX9 development board
2. XA6SLX9 evaluation board
3. Xilinx XA6SLX9
4. Xilinx XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA development board
5. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA evaluation kit
6. XA6SLX9 reference design
7. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA XA6SLX9
8. XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA starter kit
9. Xilinx XA Spartan-6 Automotive FPGA development board
Xilinx XA6SLX9-3FTG256Q TechnicalAttributes
-Number of I/O 186
-Number of LABs/CLBs 715
-Package / Case 256-LBGA
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Total RAM Bits 589824
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 9152
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 125℃ (TJ)
-Supplier Device Package 256-FTBGA (17×17)