-Internet of Things
XC2C512-10PQG208C FAQ Chips
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC2C512 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or CoolRunner-II CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC2C512-10PQG208C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC2C512-10PQG208C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC2C512-10PQG208C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC2C512-10PQG208C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC2C512-10PQG208C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC2C512-10PQG208C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC2C51210PQG208C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC2C512-10PQG208C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
ICs XC2C512-10PQG208C Features
· Clock divider (divide by 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16)
· Optional DualEDGE triggered registers
• Industry’s best 0.18 micron CMOS CPLD
• Available in multiple package options
· Multiple global clocks with phase selection per
– Advanced design security
– Open-drain output option for Wired-OR and LED drive
– Optional bus-hold, 3-state or weak pullup on selected I/O pins
• Optimized for 1.8V systems
· DataGATE enable signal control
– Fastest in system programming
– 324-ball FG (1.0mm) BGA with 270 user I/O
– Four separate I/O banks
– Optimized architecture for effective logic synthesis
• Advanced system features
– As fast as 7.1 ns pin-to-pin delays
· 1.8V ISP using IEEE 1532 (JTAG) interface
– 208-pin PQFP with 173 user I/O
– Flexible clocking modes
– Pb-free available for all packages
– 256-ball FT (1.0mm) BGA with 212 user I/O
– Optional Schmitt-trigger input (per pin)
– Optional configurable grounds on unused I/Os
· SSTL2-1, SSTL3-1, and HSTL-1 I/O compatibility
– PLA architecture
– Hot Pluggable
– IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary Scan Test
· 100% product term routability across function block
– Multi-voltage I/O operation — 1.5V to 3.3V
– Global signal options with macrocell control
– RealDigital 100% CMOS product term generation
– Unsurpassed low power management
· Global set/reset
· Superior pinout retention
· Multiple global output enables
– Mixed I/O voltages compatible with 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V logic levels
– As low as 14 μA quiescent current
Request XC2C512-10PQG208C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC2C512-10PQG208C Overview
The XC2C512-10PQG208C of CoolRunner-II 512-macrocell device is designed for
both high performance and low power applications. This
lends power savings to high-end communication equipment
and high speed to battery operated devices. Due to the low
power stand-by and dynamic operation, overall system reliability is improved
This XC2C512-10PQG208C device consists of thirty two Function Blocks inter-connected by a low power Advanced Interconnect Matrix (AIM).
The AIM feeds 40 true and complement inputs to each
Function Block. The Function Blocks consist of a 40 by 56
P-term PLA and 16 macrocells which contain numerous
configuration bits that allow for combinational or registered
modes of operation.
Additionally, these registers can be globally reset or preset
and configured as a D or T flip-flop or as a D latch. There
are also multiple clock signals, both global and local product
term types, configured on a per macrocell basis. Output pin
configurations include slew rate limit, bus hold, pull-up,
open drain and programmable grounds.
input is available on a per input pin basis. In addition to storing macrocell output states, the macrocell registers may be
configured as “direct input” registers to store signals directly
from input pins.
Clocking is available on a global or Function Block basis.
Three global clocks are available for all Function Blocks as
a synchronous clock source. Macrocell registers can be
individually configured to power up to the zero or one state.
A global set/reset control line is also available to asynchronously set or reset selected registers during operation.
Additional local clock, synchronous clock-enable, asynchronous set/reset and output enable signals can be formed
using product terms on a per-macrocell or per-Function
A DualEDGE flip-flop feature is also available on a per macrocell basis. This feature allows high performance synchronous operation based on lower frequency clocking to help
reduce the total power consumption of the XC2C512-10PQG208C device.
Circuitry has also been included to divide one externally
supplied global clock (GCK2) by eight different selections.
This yields divide by even and odd clock frequencies.
The Xilinx CPLDs series XC2C512-10PQG208C is CPLD CoolRunner -II Family 12K Gates 512 Macro Cells 128MHz 0.18um (CMOS) Technology 1.8V, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC2C512-10PQG208C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC2C512-10PQG208C Datasheet PDF
2. XC2C512 development board
3. Xilinx XC2C512
4. XC2C512 reference design
5. CoolRunner-II CPLD XC2C512
6. CoolRunner-II CPLD evaluation kit
7. XC2C512 evaluation board
8. Xilinx CoolRunner-II CPLD development board
9. XC2C512 reference design
Xilinx XC2C512-10PQG208C TechnicalAttributes
-Voltage Supply – Internal 1.7V ~ 1.9V
-Number of Gates 12000
-Number of Macrocells 512
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 70℃ (TA)
-Supplier Device Package 208-PQFP (28×28)
-Programmable Type In System Programmable
-Number of Logic Elements/Blocks 32
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Delay Time tpd(1) Max 9.2ns
-Package / Case 208-BFQFP
-Number of I/O 173