-Internet of Things
XC2S150-5PQG208C FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC2S150-5PQG208C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC2S150-5PQG208C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC2S150 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-II FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC2S150-5PQG208C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC2S150-5PQG208C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC2S1505PQG208C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC2S150-5PQG208C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XC2S150-5PQG208C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC2S150-5PQG208C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XC2S150-5PQG208C Features
• Second generation ASIC replacement technology
Request XC2S150-5PQG208C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC2S150-5PQG208C Overview
The Spartan®-II Field-Programmable Gate Array family
gives users high performance, abundant logic resources,
and a rich feature set, all at an exceptionally low price. The
six-member family offers densities ranging from 15,000 to
200,000 system gates. System
performance is supported up to 200 MHz. Features include
block RAM (to 56K bits), distributed RAM (to 75,264 bits),
16 selectable I/O standards, and four DLLs. Fast,
predictable interconnect means that successive design
iterations continue to meet timing requirements.
The Spartan-II family is a superior alternative to
mask-programmed ASICs. The FPGA avoids the initial
cost, lengthy development cycles, and inherent risk of
conventional ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits
design upgrades in the field with no hardware replacement
necessary (impossible with ASICs).
• Second generation ASIC replacement technology
– Densities as high as 5,292 logic cells with up to
200,000 system gates
– Streamlined features based on Virtex® FPGA
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Very low cost
– Cost-effective 0.18 micron process
• System level features
– SelectRAM™ hierarchical memory:
· 16 bits/LUT distributed RAM
· Configurable 4K bit block RAM
· Fast interfaces to external RAM
– Fully PCI compliant
– Low-power segmented routing architecture
– Full readback ability for verification/observability
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– Efficient multiplier support
– Cascade chain for wide-input functions
– Abundant registers/latches with enable, set, reset
– Four dedicated DLLs for advanced clock control
– Four primary low-skew global clock distribution
– IEEE 1149.1 compatible boundary scan logic
• Versatile I/O and packaging
– Pb-free package options
– Low-cost packages available in all densities
– Family footprint compatibility in common packages
– 16 high-performance interface standards
– Hot swap Compact PCI friendly
– Zero hold time simplifies system timing
• Core logic powered at 2.5V and I/Os powered at 1.5V,
2.5V, or 3.3V
• Fully supported by powerful Xilinx® ISE® development
– Fully automatic mapping, placement, and routing
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC2S150-5PQG208C is 150 000 SYSTEM GATE 2.5 VOLT FPGA (IQ AU – NOT RECOMMENDED for NEW DESIGN, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC2S150-5PQG208C Tags integrated circuit
1. Spartan-II FPGA starter kit
2. Spartan-II FPGA evaluation kit
3. XC2S150 development board
4. Xilinx Spartan-II FPGA development board
5. Xilinx XC2S150
6. XC2S150-5PQG208C Datasheet PDF
7. XC2S150 reference design
8. XC2S150 evaluation board
9. Xilinx Spartan-II FPGA development board
Xilinx XC2S150-5PQG208C TechnicalAttributes
-Lead-Free Status Lead Free
-Product Lifecycle Status Active
-HK STC License NLR
-Supply Voltage (DC) 2.50 V
-Number of I/O Pins 260
-Mounting Style Surface Mount
-Number of Gates 150000