-Internet of Things
XC2S30-6CS144C FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC2S30-6CS144C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC2S30-6CS144C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC2S306CS144C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC2S30-6CS144C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC2S30 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-II FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC2S30-6CS144C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC2S30-6CS144C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of XC2S30-6CS144C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC2S30-6CS144C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XC2S30-6CS144C Features
• Versatile I/O and packaging
Request XC2S30-6CS144C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC2S30-6CS144C Overview
• Second generation ASIC replacement technology
– Densities as high as 5,292 logic cells with up to
200,000 system gates
– Streamlined features based on Virtex® FPGA
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Very low cost
– Cost-effective 0.18 micron process
• System level features
– SelectRAM™ hierarchical memory:
· 16 bits/LUT distributed RAM
· Configurable 4K bit block RAM
· Fast interfaces to external RAM
– Fully PCI compliant
– Low-power segmented routing architecture
– Full readback ability for verification/observability
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– Efficient multiplier support
– Cascade chain for wide-input functions
– Abundant registers/latches with enable, set, reset
– Four dedicated DLLs for advanced clock control
– Four primary low-skew global clock distribution
– IEEE 1149.1 compatible boundary scan logic
• Versatile I/O and packaging
– Pb-free package options
– Low-cost packages available in all densities
– Family footprint compatibility in common packages
– 16 high-performance interface standards
– Hot swap Compact PCI friendly
– Zero hold time simplifies system timing
• Core logic powered at 2.5V and I/Os powered at 1.5V,
2.5V, or 3.3V
• Fully supported by powerful Xilinx® ISE® development
– Fully automatic mapping, placement, and routing
The Spartan-II family of FPGAs have a regular, flexible,
programmable architecture of Configurable Logic Blocks
(CLBs), surrounded by a perimeter of programmable
Input/Output Blocks (IOBs).
There are four Delay-Locked
Loops (DLLs), one at each corner of the die.
of block RAM lie on opposite sides of the die, between the
CLBs and the IOB columns.
These functional elements are
interconnected by a powerful hierarchy of versatile routing
channels (see Figure 1).
Spartan-II FPGAs are customized by loading configuration
data into internal static memory cells.
reprogramming cycles are possible with this approach.
Stored values in these cells determine logic functions and
interconnections implemented in the FPGA.
data can be read from an external serial PROM (master
serial mode), or written into the FPGA in slave serial, slave
parallel, or Boundary Scan modes.
Spartan-II FPGAs are typically used in high-volume
applications where the versatility of a fast programmable
solution adds benefits.
Spartan-II FPGAs are ideal for
shortening product development cycles while offering a
cost-effective solution for high volume production.
Spartan-II FPGAs achieve high-performance, low-cost
operation through advanced architecture and
Spartan-II devices provide
system clock rates up to 200 MHz.
In addition to the
conventional benefits of high-volume programmable logic
solutions, Spartan-II FPGAs also offer on-chip synchronous
single-port and dual-port RAM (block and distributed form),
DLL clock drivers, programmable set and reset on all
flip-flops, fast carry logic, and many other features.
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC2S30-6CS144C is 30000 SYSTEM GATE 2.5 VOLT LOGIC CELL AR – NOT RECOMMENDED for NEW DESIGN, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC2S30-6CS144C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC2S30-6CS144C Datasheet PDF
2. Spartan-II FPGA evaluation kit
3. XC2S30 reference design
4. Spartan-II FPGA XC2S30
5. XC2S30 evaluation board
6. Spartan-II FPGA starter kit
7. Xilinx XC2S30
8. Xilinx Spartan-II FPGA development board
9. Spartan-II FPGA XC2S30
Xilinx XC2S30-6CS144C TechnicalAttributes
-Voltage – Supply 2.375V ~ 2.625V
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Number of Gates 30000
-Total RAM Bits 24576
-Supplier Device Package 144-LCSBGA (12×12)
-Number of I/O 92
-Number of LABs/CLBs 216
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 972
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Package / Case 144-TFBGA, CSPBGA