-Internet of Things
XC2S50-5PQ208C FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC2S50-5PQ208C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC2S50-5PQ208C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC2S50-5PQ208C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC2S50-5PQ208C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC2S50 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-II FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC2S50-5PQ208C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC2S50-5PQ208C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC2S505PQ208C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC2S50-5PQ208C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
ICs XC2S50-5PQ208C Features
Versatile I/O and packaging
Request XC2S50-5PQ208C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC2S50-5PQ208C Overview
The Spartan®-II Field-Programmable Gate Array family gives users high performance, abundant logic resources,and a rich feature set, all at an exceptionally low price. The six-member family offers densities ranging from 15,000 to 200,000 system gates, as shown in Table 1. System performance is supported up to 200 MHz. Features include
block RAM (to 56K bits), distributed RAM (to 75,264 bits),16 selectable I/O standards, and four DLLs. Fast,predictable interconnect means that successive design iterations continue to meet timing requirements.
The Spartan-II family is a superior alternative to mask-programmed ASICs. The FPGA avoids the initial cost, lengthy development cycles, and inherent risk of conventional ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits design upgrades in the field with no hardware replacement necessary (impossible with ASICs).
• Second generation ASIC replacement technology
– Densities as high as 5,292 logic cells with up to 200,000 system gates
– Streamlined features based on Virtex® FPGA architecture
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Very low cost
– Cost-effective 0.18 micron process
• System level features
– SelectRAM™ hierarchical memory:
· 16 bits/LUT distributed RAM
· Configurable 4K bit block RAM
· Fast interfaces to external RAM
– Fully PCI compliant
– Low-power segmented routing architecture
– Full readback ability for verification/observability
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– Efficient multiplier support
– Cascade chain for wide-input functions
– Abundant registers/latches with enable, set, reset
– Four dedicated DLLs for advanced clock control
– Four primary low-skew global clock distribution nets
– IEEE 1149.1 compatible boundary scan logic
• Versatile I/O and packaging
– Pb-free package options
– Low-cost packages available in all densities
– Family footprint compatibility in common packages
– 16 high-performance interface standards
– Hot swap Compact PCI friendly
– Zero hold time simplifies system timing
• Core logic powered at 2.5V and I/Os powered at 1.5V,2.5V, or 3.3V
• Fully supported by powerful Xilinx® ISE® development system
– Fully automatic mapping, placement, and routing
The Xilinx FPGAs series XC2S50-5PQ208C is 50000 SYSTEM GATE 2.5 VOLT LOGIC CELL AR – NOT RECOMMENDED for NEW DESIGN FPGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC2S50-5PQ208C Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx XC2S50
2. Xilinx Spartan-II FPGA development board
3. Spartan-II FPGA XC2S50
4. Spartan-II FPGA starter kit
5. XC2S50 development board
6. XC2S50-5PQ208C Datasheet PDF
7. XC2S50 evaluation board
8. Spartan-II FPGA evaluation kit
9. Spartan-II FPGA starter kit
Xilinx XC2S50-5PQ208C TechnicalAttributes
-Lead-Free Status Contains Lead
-Product Lifecycle Status Not Recommended
-Mounting Style Surface Mount
-Supply Voltage (DC) 2.50 V
-Number of I/O Pins 140
-Number of Gates 50000