-Internet of Things
XC3195A-2PC84C FAQ Chips
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3195 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XC3000 Series FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3195A-2PC84C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3195A-2PC84C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3195A2PC84C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3195A-2PC84C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XC3195A-2PC84C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3195A-2PC84C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XC3195A-2PC84C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3195A-2PC84C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
ICs XC3195A-2PC84C Features
– Internal 3-state bus capabilities
– Integrates complete sub-systems into a single package
• Extensive Packaging Options
– System clock speeds over 80 MHz
– Guaranteed toggle rates of 70 to 325 MHz, logic delays from 9 to 2.2 ns
– Plastic and ceramic surface-mount and pin-grid· array packages
– Over 20 different packages
• Ideal for a wide range of custom VLSI design tasks
– On-chip crystal oscillator amplifier
– In-system logic changes
– Compatible arrays ranging from 1,000 to 7,500 gate complexity
– Thin and Very Thin Quad Flat Pack (TQFP and VQFP) options
– Standard, off-the-shelf product availability
– TTL or CMOS input thresholds
– High fan-out signal distribution, low-skew clock nets
– Low quiescent and active power consumption
– 100% factory pre-tested devices
• Ready for volume production
– Avoids the NRE, time delay, and risk of conventional masked gate arrays
– Extensive register, combinatorial, and 1/0 capabilities
• High-performance CMOS static memory technology
– Easy design iteration
• Flexible FPGA architecture
– Replaces TTL, MSI, and other PLD logic
• Unlimited reprogrammability
Request XC3195A-2PC84C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3195A-2PC84C Overview
The CMOS XC3195A-2PC84C of Logic Cell Array (LCA)
families provide a group of high-performance, high-density, digital integrated circuits. Their regular, extendable,
flexible, user-programmable array architecture is com·
posed of a configuration program store plus three types of
configurable elements: a perimeter of 1/0 Blocks (lOBs), a
core array of Configurable Logic Bocks (CLBs) and re·
sources for interconnection. The general structure of an
LCA device is shown in XC3195A-2PC84C Diagram on the next page. The
XACT development system provides schematic capture
and auto place-and-route for design entry. Logic and
timing simulation, and in-circuit emulation are available as
design verification alternatives. The design editor is used
for interactive design optimization, and to compile the data
pattern that represents the configuration program.
The LCA user logic functions and interconnections are
determined by the configuration program data stored in
internal static memory cells. The program can be loaded in
any of several modes to accommodate various system
requirements. The program data resides externally in an
EEPROM, EPROM or ROM on the application circuit
board, or on a floppy disk or hard disk. On-chip initialization
logic provides for optional automatic loading of program
data at power-up. The companion XC17XX Serial
Configuration PROMs provide a very simple serial config·
uration program storage in a one-lime programmable
The Xilinx XC3000 Series FPGAs series XC3195A-2PC84C is Field Programmable Gate Arrays (XC3000A/L, XC3100A/L), View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC3195A-2PC84C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC3000 Series FPGAs evaluation kit
2. Xilinx XC3195
3. XC3000 Series FPGAs starter kit
4. XC3195 evaluation board
5. XC3000 Series FPGAs XC3195
6. XC3195 development board
7. XC3195 reference design
8. XC3195A-2PC84C Datasheet PDF
9. XC3195 evaluation board
Xilinx XC3195A-2PC84C TechnicalAttributes