-Internet of Things
XC3SD3400A-4CS484C FAQ Chips
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of XC3SD3400A-4CS484C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3SD3400A-4CS484C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How to obtain XC3SD3400A-4CS484C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3SD3400A-4CS484C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3SD3400A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3A DSP FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3SD3400A4CS484C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3SD3400A-4CS484C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3SD3400A-4CS484C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3SD3400A-4CS484C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
ICs XC3SD3400A-4CS484C Features
• Low-cost, space-saving SPI serial Flash PROM
• Eight low-skew global clock networks, eight additional clocks per half device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Full 3.3V ± 10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
• Very low cost, high-performance DSP solution for high-volume, cost-conscious applications
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
• Common footprints support easy density migration
• Densities up to 53712 logic cells, including optional shift register
• IEEE 1149.1/1532 JTAG programming/debug port
• High-resolution phase shifting
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit, 33/66 MHz PCI support
• Suspend, Hibernate modes reduce system power
• Load multiple bitstreams under FPGA control
• BGA and CSP packaging with Pb-free options
• Wide frequency range (5 MHz to over 320 MHz)
• Enhanced Double Data Rate (DDR) support
• Unique Device DNA identifier for design authentication
• Low-power option reduces quiescent current
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
• 48-bit accumulator for multiply-accumulate (MAC) operation
• Available pipeline stages for enhanced performance of at least 250 MHz in the standard -4 speed grade
• Configuration interface to industry-standard PROMs
• Up to 519 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• Eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• Up to 373 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• Clock skew elimination (delay locked loop)
• 250 MHz XtremeDSP DSP48A Slices
• x8 or x8/x16 BPI parallel NOR Flash PROM
• Efficient wide multiplexers, wide logic, fast carry logic
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 333 Mb/s
• Low-cost Xilinx Platform Flash with JTAG
• Optional cascaded Multiply or MAC
• Frequency synthesis, multiplication, division
• Dedicated 18-bit by 18-bit multiplier
• QUIETIO standard reduces I/O switching noise
• Dual-range VCCAUX supply simplifies 3.3V-only design
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• XA Automotive version available
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, HSTL/SSTL differential I/O with integrated differential termination resistors
• Registered outputs on the block RAM with operation of at least 280 MHz in the standard -4 speed grade
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• Integrated adder for complex multiply or multiply-add operation
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Integrated 18-bit pre-adder
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended I/O
• Post-configuration CRC checking
• Up to 2268 Kbits of fast block RAM with byte write enables for processor applications
Request XC3SD3400A-4CS484C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3SD3400A-4CS484C Overview
The XC3SD3400A-4CS484C of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
(FPGAs) solves the design challenges in most high- volume,
cost-sensitive, high-performance DSP applications. The
two-member family offers densities ranging from 1.8 to 3.4 million
The Spartan-3A DSP family builds on the success of the
Spartan-3A FPGA family by increasing the amount of memory per
logic and adding XtremeDSP DSP48A slices. New features
improve system performance and reduce the cost of configuration.
These Spartan-3A DSP FPGA enhancements, combined with
proven 90 nm process technology, deliver more functionality and
bandwidth per dollar than ever before, setting the new standard in
the programmable logic and DSP processing industry.
The Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs extend and enhance the Spartan-3A
FPGA family. The XC3SD1800A and the XC3SD3400A-4CS484C devices
are tailored for DSP applications and have additional block RAM
and XtremeDSP DSP48A slices. The XtremeDSP DSP48A slices
replace the 18×18 multipliers found in the Spartan-3A devices and
are based on the DSP48 blocks found in the Virtex-4 devices.
The block RAMs are also enhanced to run faster by adding an
output register. Both the block RAM and DSP48A slices in the
Spartan-3A DSP devices run at 250 MHz in the lowest cost,
standard -4 speed grade.
Because of their exceptional DSP price/performance ratio,
Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs are ideally suited to a wide range of
consumer electronics applications, such as broadband access,
home networking, display/projection, and digital television.
The XC3SD3400A-4CS484C is a superior alternative to mask
programmed ASICs. FPGAs avoid the high initial cost, lengthy
development cycles, and the inherent inflexibility of conventional
ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits design upgrades in
the field with no hardware replacement necessary, an impossibility
The Xilinx FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC3SD3400A-4CS484C is Spartan-3A DSP Family 3.4M Gates 53712 Cells 667MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V , View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC3SD3400A-4CS484C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC3SD3400A development board
2. XC3SD3400A reference design
3. XC3SD3400A evaluation board
4. XC3SD3400A-4CS484C Datasheet PDF
5. Spartan-3A DSP FPGA starter kit
6. Xilinx XC3SD3400A
7. Xilinx Spartan-3A DSP FPGA development board
8. Spartan-3A DSP FPGA evaluation kit
9. XC3SD3400A-4CS484C Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XC3SD3400A-4CS484C TechnicalAttributes
-Number of I/O 309
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Package / Case 484-FBGA, CSPBGA
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 53712
-Total RAM Bits 2322432
-Supplier Device Package 484-CSPBGA (19×19)
-Number of Gates 3400000
-Number of LABs/CLBs 5968
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)