-Internet of Things
XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES FAQ Chips
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Does the price of XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3SD3400A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3A DSP FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3SD3400A4FG676CES in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
ICs XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES Features
• Integrated adder for complex multiply or multiply-add operation
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit, 33/66 MHz PCI support
• x8 or x8/x16 BPI parallel NOR Flash PROM
• Eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO interface pins
• Up to 519 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• QUIETIO standard reduces I/O switching noise
• Optional cascaded Multiply or MAC
• Up to 2268 Kbits of fast block RAM with byte write enables for processor applications
• Densities up to 53712 logic cells, including optional shift register
• Load multiple bitstreams under FPGA control
• Very low cost, high-performance DSP solution for high-volume, cost-conscious applications
• 48-bit accumulator for multiply-accumulate (MAC) operation
• Hierarchical SelectRAM memory architecture
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Frequency synthesis, multiplication, division
• Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
• XA Automotive version available
• Low-cost Xilinx Platform Flash with JTAG
• Registered outputs on the block RAM with operation of at least 280 MHz in the standard -4 speed grade
• Efficient wide multiplexers, wide logic, fast carry logic
• IEEE 1149.1/1532 JTAG programming/debug port
• Full 3.3V ± 10% compatibility and hot swap compliance
• High-resolution phase shifting
• Unique Device DNA identifier for design authentication
• Dual-range VCCAUX supply simplifies 3.3V-only design
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Up to 373 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per differential I/O
• Common footprints support easy density migration
• Eight low-skew global clock networks, eight additional clocks per half device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Available pipeline stages for enhanced performance of at least 250 MHz in the standard -4 speed grade
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended I/O
• Low-cost, space-saving SPI serial Flash PROM
• BGA and CSP packaging with Pb-free options
• Clock skew elimination (delay locked loop)
• 250 MHz XtremeDSP DSP48A Slices
• MicroBlaze and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• Suspend, Hibernate modes reduce system power
• Enhanced Double Data Rate (DDR) support
• Configuration interface to industry-standard PROMs
• Integrated 18-bit pre-adder
• Post-configuration CRC checking
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, HSTL/SSTL differential I/O with integrated differential termination resistors
• Low-power option reduces quiescent current
• Dedicated 18-bit by 18-bit multiplier
• Wide frequency range (5 MHz to over 320 MHz)
• DDR/DDR2 SDRAM support up to 333 Mb/s
Request XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES Overview
The XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
(FPGAs) solves the design challenges in most high- volume,
cost-sensitive, high-performance DSP applications. The
two-member family offers densities ranging from 1.8 to 3.4 million
The Spartan-3A DSP family builds on the success of the
Spartan-3A FPGA family by increasing the amount of memory per
logic and adding XtremeDSP DSP48A slices. New features
improve system performance and reduce the cost of configuration.
These Spartan-3A DSP FPGA enhancements, combined with
proven 90 nm process technology, deliver more functionality and
bandwidth per dollar than ever before, setting the new standard in
the programmable logic and DSP processing industry.
The Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs extend and enhance the Spartan-3A
FPGA family. The XC3SD1800A and the XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES devices
are tailored for DSP applications and have additional block RAM
and XtremeDSP DSP48A slices. The XtremeDSP DSP48A slices
replace the 18×18 multipliers found in the Spartan-3A devices and
are based on the DSP48 blocks found in the Virtex-4 devices.
The block RAMs are also enhanced to run faster by adding an
output register. Both the block RAM and DSP48A slices in the
Spartan-3A DSP devices run at 250 MHz in the lowest cost,
standard -4 speed grade.
Because of their exceptional DSP price/performance ratio,
Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs are ideally suited to a wide range of
consumer electronics applications, such as broadband access,
home networking, display/projection, and digital television.
The XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES is a superior alternative to mask
programmed ASICs. FPGAs avoid the high initial cost, lengthy
development cycles, and the inherent inflexibility of conventional
ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits design upgrades in
the field with no hardware replacement necessary, an impossibility
XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES Tags integrated circuit
1. Spartan-3A DSP FPGA evaluation kit
2. Spartan-3A DSP FPGA XC3SD3400A
3. Xilinx Spartan-3A DSP FPGA development board
4. XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES Datasheet PDF
5. XC3SD3400A development board
6. XC3SD3400A evaluation board
7. XC3SD3400A reference design
8. Xilinx XC3SD3400A
9. XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XC3SD3400A-4FG676CES TechnicalAttributes