-Internet of Things
XC4005-5PQ208C FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC4005-5PQ208C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC4005-5PQ208C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: How to obtain XC4005-5PQ208C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC4005-5PQ208C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XC4005-5PQ208C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC4005-5PQ208C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC40055PQ208C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC4005-5PQ208C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC4005 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XC4000 Logic Cell Array Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
ICs XC4005-5PQ208C Features
– Six programming modes
• Flexible Array Architecture
• Third Generation Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
– High-speed logic and Interconnect
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible boundary-scan logic support
– 288 macros, 34 hard macros, RAM/ROM compiler
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal distribution network
– 12-mA sink current per output (XC4000 family)
– On-chip ultra-fast RAM
– Programmable output slew rate
– Programmable interconnects and wide decoders
– Flexible function generators
• Configured by Loading Binary File
– Hierarchy of interconnect lines
– Abundant flip-flops
• Sub-micron CMOS Process
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– Programmable input pull-up or pull-down resistors
– 24-mA sink current per output (XC4000A and XC4000H families)
• Systems-Oriented Features
– Wide edge decoders
– Interfaces to popular design environments like Viewlogic, Mentor Graphics and OrCAD
– Interactive design editor for design optimization
– Programmable logic blocks and I/O blocks
– Low power consumption
– Dedicated high-speed carry-propagation circuit
– Fully automatic partitioning, placement and routing
• XACT Development System runs on ’386/’486-type PC, NEC PC, Apollo, Sun-4, and Hewlett-Packard 700 series
– Unlimited reprogrammability
Request XC4005-5PQ208C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC4005-5PQ208C Overview
The XC4000 families of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
(FPGAs) provide the benefits of custom CMOS VLSI, while
avoiding the initial cost, time delay, and inherent risk of a
conventional masked gate array.
The XC4000 families provide a regular, flexible, programmable architecture of Configurable Logic Blocks (CLBs),
interconnected by a powerful hierarchy of versatile routing
resources, and surrounded by a perimeter of programmable Input/Output Blocks (IOBs).
XC4005-5PQ208C devices have generous routing resources to
accommodate the most complex interconnect patterns.
XC4000A devices have reduced sets of routing resources,
sufficient for their smaller size. XC4000H high I/O devices
maintain the same routing resources and CLB structure as
the XC4000 family, while nearly doubling the available I/O.
The XC4005-5PQ208C devices are customized by loading configuration data
into the internal memory cells. The FPGA can either actively
read its configuration data out of external serial or byteparallel PROM (master modes), or the configuration data
can be written into the FPGA (slave and peripheral modes).
The XC4005-5PQ208C devices are supported by powerful and sophisticated software, covering every aspect of design: from
schematic entry, to simulation, to automatic block placement and routing of interconnects, and finally the creation
of the configuration bit stream.
Since Xilinx FPGAs can be reprogrammed an unlimited
number of times, they can be used in innovative designs
where hardware is changed dynamically, or where hardware must be adapted to different user applications. FPGAs
are ideal for shortening the design and development cycle,
but they also offer a cost-effective solution for production
rates well beyond 1000 systems per month.
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC4005-5PQ208C is FPGA XC4000 Family 5K Gates 196 Cells 111MHz 5V 208Pin PQFP, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC4005-5PQ208C Tags integrated circuit
1. XC4005 evaluation board
2. XC4005-5PQ208C Datasheet PDF
3. Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array development board
4. XC4000 Logic Cell Array starter kit
5. XC4005 development board
6. XC4000 Logic Cell Array evaluation kit
7. XC4000 Logic Cell Array XC4005
8. XC4005 reference design
9. XC4000 Logic Cell Array starter kit
Xilinx XC4005-5PQ208C TechnicalAttributes
-Operating Temperature 0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
-Number of I/O 112
-Voltage – Supply 4.75V ~ 5.25V
-Total RAM Bits 6272
-Supplier Device Package 208-PQFP (28×28)
-Number of LABs/CLBs 196
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 466
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Package / Case 208-BFQFP
-Number of Gates 5000