-Internet of Things
XC4005E-4PC84C FAQ Chips
Q: How to obtain XC4005E-4PC84C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC4005E-4PC84C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC4005E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or FPGA XC4000E Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XC4005E-4PC84C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC4005E-4PC84C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC4005E4PC84C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC4005E-4PC84C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC4005E-4PC84C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC4005E-4PC84C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XC4005E-4PC84C Features
• High Performance — 3.3 V XC4000XL
Request XC4005E-4PC84C FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC4005E-4PC84C Overview
XC4000 Series high-performance, high-capacity Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) provide the benefits of
custom CMOS VLSI, while avoiding the initial cost, long
development cycle, and inherent risk of a conventional
masked gate array.
The result of thirteen years of FPGA design experience and
feedback from thousands of customers, these FPGAs combine architectural versatility, on-chip Select-RAM memory
with edge-triggered and dual-port modes, increased
speed, abundant routing resources, and new, sophisticated
software to achieve fully automated implementation of
complex, high-density, high-performance designs.
• System featured Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
– Select-RAMTM memory: on-chip ultra-fast RAM with
– synchronous write option
– dual-port RAM option
– Fully PCI compliant (speed grades -2 and faster)
– Abundant flip-flops
– Flexible function generators
– Dedicated high-speed carry logic
– Wide edge decoders on each edge
– Hierarchy of interconnect lines
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal distribution
• System Performance beyond 80 MHz
• Flexible Array Architecture
• Low Power Segmented Routing Architecture
• Systems-Oriented Features
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible boundary scan logic
– Individually programmable output slew rate
– Programmable input pull-up or pull-down resistors
– 12 mA sink current per XC4000E output
• Configured by Loading Binary File
– Unlimited re-programmability
• Read Back Capability
– Program verification
– Internal node observability
• Backward Compatible with XC4000 Devices
• Development System runs on most common computer
– Interfaces to popular design environments
– Fully automatic mapping, placement and routing
– Interactive design editor for design optimization
The Xilinx Embedded – FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC4005E-4PC84C is 5000 GATE LOGIC CELL ARRAY – NOT RECOMMENDED for NEW DESIGN, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC4005E-4PC84C Tags integrated circuit
1. Xilinx XC4005E
2. XC4005E-4PC84C Datasheet PDF
3. FPGA XC4000E starter kit
4. XC4005E reference design
5. FPGA XC4000E XC4005E
6. Xilinx FPGA XC4000E development board
7. XC4005E evaluation board
8. XC4005E development board
9. XC4005E reference design
Xilinx XC4005E-4PC84C TechnicalAttributes