-Internet of Things
XC4VFX40-10FFG672I FAQ Chips
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC4VFX40-10FFG672I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC4VFX40-10FFG672I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC4VFX40 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Virtex-4 FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC4VFX40-10FFG672I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC4VFX40-10FFG672I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC4VFX4010FFG672I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC4VFX40-10FFG672I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Does the price of XC4VFX40-10FFG672I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC4VFX40-10FFG672I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
ICs XC4VFX40-10FFG672I Features
Digital clock manager (DCM) blocks
Additional phase-matched clock dividers (PMCD)
Virtex-4 FX: High-performance, full-featured solution for embedded platform applications
Virtex-4 SX: High-performance solution for digital signal processing (DSP) applications
High-speed memory interface supports DDR and DDR-2 SDRAM, QDR-II, and RLDRAM-II.Tri-Mode Ethernet MACs [FX only]
Optional pipeline stages
Optional programmable FIFO logic automatically remaps RAM signals as FIFO signals
18 x 18, two’s complement, signed Multiplier
Virtex-4 LX: High-performance logic applications solution
Built-in Accumulator (48-bit) and Adder/Subtracter
Differential global clocks
Xesium Clock Technology
Optional pipeline stages
Smart RAM Memory Hierarchy
Dual-port 18-Kbit RAM blocks
Three Families — LX/SX/FX
Request XC4VFX40-10FFG672I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@hillmancurtis.com Now
Xilinx XC4VFX40-10FFG672I Overview
Combining Advanced Silicon Modular Block (ASMBL™) architecture with a wide variety of flexible features, the Virtex®-4
family from Xilinx greatly enhances programmable logic design capabilities, making it a powerful alternative to ASIC
technology. Virtex-4 FPGAs comprise three platform families—LX, FX, and SX—offering multiple feature choices and
combinations to address all complex applications. The wide array of Virtex-4 FPGA hard-IP core blocks includes the
PowerPC® processors (with a new APU interface), tri-mode Ethernet MACs, 622 Mb/s to 6.5 Gb/s serial transceivers,
dedicated DSP slices, high-speed clock management circuitry, and source-synchronous interface blocks. The basic Virtex-4
FPGA building blocks are enhancements of those found in the popular Virtex, Virtex-E, Virtex-II, Virtex-II Pro, and
Virtex-II Pro X product families, so previous-generation designs are upward compatible. Virtex-4 devices are produced on a
state-of-the-art 90 nm copper process using 300 mm (12-inch) wafer technology.
Summary of Virtex-4 Family Features
• Three Families — LX/SX/FX
– Virtex-4 LX: High-performance logic applications solution
– Virtex-4 SX: High-performance solution for digital signal processing (DSP) applications
– Virtex-4 FX: High-performance, full-featured solution for embedded platform applications
• Xesium™ Clock Technology
– Digital clock manager (DCM) blocks
– Additional phase-matched clock dividers (PMCD)
– Differential global clocks
• XtremeDSP™ Slice
– 18 x 18, two’s complement, signed Multiplier
– Optional pipeline stages
– Built-in Accumulator (48-bit) and Adder/Subtracter
• Smart RAM Memory Hierarchy
– Distributed RAM
– Dual-port 18-Kbit RAM blocks
· Optional pipeline stages
· Optional programmable FIFO logic automatically remaps RAM signals as FIFO signals
– High-speed memory interface supports DDR and DDR-2 SDRAM, QDR-II, and RLDRAM-II.
• SelectIO™ Technology
– 1.5V to 3.3V I/O operation
– Built-in ChipSync™ source-synchronous technology
– Digitally controlled impedance (DCI) active termination
– Fine grained I/O banking (configuration in one bank)
• Flexible Logic Resources
• Secure Chip AES Bitstream Encryption
• 90 nm Copper CMOS Process
• 1.2V Core Voltage
• Flip-Chip Packaging including Pb-Free Package Choices
• RocketIO™ 622 Mb/s to 6.5 Gb/s Multi-Gigabit
Transceiver (MGT) [FX only]
• IBM PowerPC RISC Processor Core [FX only]
– PowerPC 405 (PPC405) Core
– Auxiliary Processor Unit Interface (User Coprocessor)
• Multiple Tri-Mode Ethernet MACs [FX only]
The Xilinx FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC4VFX40-10FFG672I is IC FPGA VIRTEX-4 FX 40K 672-FBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC4VFX40-10FFG672I Tags integrated circuit
1. Virtex-4 evaluation kit
2. Xilinx Virtex-4 development board
3. XC4VFX40 reference design
4. XC4VFX40 development board
5. Virtex-4 XC4VFX40
6. Virtex-4 starter kit
7. XC4VFX40-10FFG672I Datasheet PDF
8. Xilinx XC4VFX40
9. XC4VFX40 development board
Xilinx XC4VFX40-10FFG672I TechnicalAttributes
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 41904
-Number of LABs/CLBs 4656
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
-Package / Case 672-BBGA, FCBGA
-Supplier Device Package 672-FCBGA (27×27)
-Number of I/O 352
-Total RAM Bits 2654208
-Voltage – Supply 1.14V ~ 1.26V